𝙎𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨||𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩

𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮: 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨, 𝙞𝙩 𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙟𝙤𝙗 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩...

𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙒𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖! 𝙓 𝙔/𝙣!

Your wife giving you scratches is the best thing ever in your book, it shows you how your doing a very good job of pleasuring your wife.

"𝙊𝙝-𝙔𝙚𝙨! 𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚!" your wife moaned out vigorously it was a Friday Night and you both had just gotten back from your interview with jimmy kimmel.

And your poor beautiful wife thought it would be a nice jester to tease you, on your way back home.

" 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚?" you asked as you intertwine your finger in hers,  no matter how many times you both would make love so passionately.

" 𝙔𝙚𝙨 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚,- 𝙔/𝙣"... she says carelessly, all because you wanted to tease her but Jenna was up for anything at this point.

She loved how you filled her up so full and good, your hips rocking back and forth making the front of the bed slam against the wall luckily you didn't have neighbors around your area.

" 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡?" you teased you knew she hated when you made her answer you, you just loved to hear her scream that's all.

" 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙘𝙪𝙢 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚" you felt he right soaked walls clamping down onto you, you hissed as you felt her black nails scrape into your back.

A wave of pleasure, washing over the both of you as you went harder and fast causing her to. Grip your shoulder tightly. " 𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜,"... you groaned.

You both panted. As you pulled her close to you...
As always...

" Round two?"....