𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚 𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮||𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩

𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮: 𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙂𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡...

𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙒𝙞𝙛𝙚! 𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙭 𝙔/𝙣

𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮: @olivia2003

Word count: 1306

Jenna is not a normally, jealous person but when it comes to you it's a different story you and Jenna had to walk the red carpet it was your night to shine for your brand new movie scream that you stared in right along you wife Jenna.

This night was all about you too at least that's what Jenna thought.

" Hey can you help me with this" you asked your girlfriend to fix your tie for you something she would always do before every show.

" there you go baby you look quite handsome" you chuckled a bit before pulling her close to you.

" and you look beautiful as always cutie" Jenna pressed a kiss against your check before grabbing her purse.

" you ready to go" you nodded as you both walked out the house hand in hand.

(Very very small time skip)

All there were was flashing cameras in your eyes as people and fans, and other celebrities everywhere a lot of voices saying.

" Y/n!, JENNA LOOK THIS WAY!" All you and Jenna did was smile and wave at the nice people.

" come on I wanna take a picture with my beautiful wife" Jenna smiled at you blushing complimenting her was a way of teasing.

" anything for you" Jenna put her hand against your chest as you shared a most rememberable kiss everyone went wild you both were labeled as the most cutest couple in Hollywood.

" Y/n!" You heart sadie's voice tell she was your bests friend since you both were little kids but now all grown up.

" Hold on babe let me take a picture with Sadie is that okay with you?" You asked Jenna nodded assuring that it was fine.

In jenna's mind, Sadie would always touch you flirtatiously it made her blood boil knowing that she wanted you for herself but you just didn't see it or did you?.

Jenna watched you both as sadie's hand was placed onto your chest, her face so close to yours In jenna's mind she shouldn't be jealous because at the end of the day your the one she gets to kiss and make love to on a daily basis but she couldn't help it you were hers and she was yours.

After taking pictures with each other, you jenna and Sadie decided to get interviewed.

" so y/n how do you feel about you and jenna's new movie, I've heard you both will still be playing each other's love interest again do you feel about it?" The women asked.

" do you wanna say it?" Jenna asked you smiling widely.

" ladies first" you smirked.

" well I think, that should stay with each other for a very long time because they have such good chemistry between each other as me and my lovely wife does and there just so happy together and I hope see more moments with them in the movie" jenna explained the whole time you couldn't help but stare at her.

Now it was Sadie's turn to talk the whole time she grabbed you arm and pulled you closer to her as she talking only about you and her she would touch your hair a few times while talking something that Jenna only did only you allowed Jenna to do '𝙊𝙉𝙇𝙔 '... jenna's blood boiled more and more.

"You know I think me you could make sure a good couple" you didn't know if either she was joking or being serious but for you it was serious.

But only that was the last straw for you wife, as she finally decided to speak up.

" okay that's enough! Sadie no disrespect or anything but that's the last time you will ever be so touchy with wife key word
'𝙈𝙮 𝙒𝙞𝙛𝙚'... I don't know what you think your doing but you might wanna stop before I take matters into my own hands you got me" you bit your lip as you 5,1 wife pulling you to leave.

( time skip to you making it home)

As you and Jenna made it home you could still see she was very upset with sadie's actions to you it was hot seeing your wife so angry and jealous it was a turn on for you.

" baby you okay? You smiled jenna sighed as you went over to her your hands gripping her waist tightly pulling her closer to you.

" no I'm not she clearly wanted you so much that was touching you like I do"

" baby it's fine you know why because I'm gonna show you why you don't need to so jealous". You pressed your lips against hers you tounges dancing in each other's mouths as you moaned loving the great love sensation between you both.

" Jump Babe" was all you said Jenna obeyed as she did you carried her all the way to your shared bedroom you threw you on the bed gently you spread her legs widely as you lifted her dress up revealing her soaked panties.

" all this jus for me baby" you smiled, acting fast but slow you slowly removed her panties throwing them to the side. You took your middle finger as you teased her pulsing while watching her squirm underneath you was just enough to get you off.

" please y/n" Jen whimpered bucking her hips up wanting more friction.

" Don't rush baby I wanna take my time with you be patient for daddy huh?" You wetness we're costing your finger so nicely that you stopped your self from punching on her already, you put your head between her thighs as you licked up her slick causing her to gasp your tounge creating figure eights on her clit Jenna moaned as she grabbed your head pushing it further into her aching pussy.

" Mmmhm you taste so good better then anyone" Jenna loved to here you praise her it got her off just by hearing your voice

" please Y/n I want more" she hissed you groaned hearing her sweet voice, you added your index followed by her middle finger as you pumped them deeply into her wet core you felt her pulsing around you meaning that she was close to her release you removed your fingers only wanting to use your tounge you sucked and but gently as she finally released her fluids onto your tounge.

" your such a good girl for me Jen I love you so much, Jen watched as you undressed yourself quickly your dick showing veins that looked almost sensitive if you touched it.

" You ready darling" Jenna nodded as you hovered over her small body Jenna couldn't wait any longer she pushed your hips to wear you fully inserted yourself inside her you both hissed at the feeling of one another.

" fuck baby your s'warm,Fucking shit" you hips moved as your balls slapped against her perfect ass.

" Harder" Jenna gripped your back as you began going harder but slowly her nails racking them selfs causing scratches a bit later.

" Fuck s'good, I bet Sadie wished she was you right now doesn't she?" Jenna nodded whimpering Sadie could never have what Jenna was having right now 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧.

You lifted her hips as you felt both of you throbbing you went a little rougher hitting her spot over and over again. " please y/n I'm gonna cum soon do it with me daddy please" hearing her sweet voice beg like that was enough you both panted as you released you pulled out watching your beautiful baby make such a mess on the sheets.

" Your right she could never have this because your 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙚"...

( sorry for any grammar mistakes)