𝘼𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚||𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩

𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮: 𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙮/𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢.

𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙟𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙭 𝙒𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙔/𝙣

𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮:@𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨2006

Today was you and wife Jenna's anniversary day you've been married for at least 9 years now you both decided after work, you both would give each other something special.

" good morning baby happy 9th anniversary" you said with a soft smile you pulled your wife up to sit on your lap you swear she had gotten more beautiful by the years.

" you to, but we have to get up now we don't wanna be late" you groaned once Jenna removed herself from your lap to be honest all you wanted to do was stay in bed with the love of your life.

" you want breakfast to go or what" Jenna asked stealing a piece of bacon from the stove.

" yes thank you love you might wanna get going too before even more late" one thing you loved doing with your wife was waking up in the morning and getting to see her beautiful face she was everything you hoped for

" promise to call me when you get home" Jenna would get off earlier then me. Before she left she panted a deep passionate kiss on my lips but unlike you she already had plans for you tonight..

You didn't know what to get Jenna at all but you decided to call your dad to see if he would be able to help you out he was good at stuff like this.

You wanted to get her a matching necklace so everybody would know that you were hers and she was yours.

" are you sure this what you want?" Your dad asked you you nodded knowing that she would love anything you would give her  it was the perfect present deep down.
( a little Timeskip)
Your were still at work while your girlfriend Jenna was at the sex store she thought of a good anniversary present to give you, followed by her giving you a special dance while she was wearing something revealing she thought of a white lingerie set with little pink bow on the front of panties.

It was around 9:00 once you made it back home once you opened the door the spotted red roses and candles leading down to the hallway you spotted a note on the floor.

[ "𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚"~. 𝙅]...

You chuckled to yourself as you followed the long trail up the stairs finally making it to your shared bedroom you felt your breathe hitch in the back of your throat as you saw your beautiful wife standing with a beautiful lingerie set on white with pink bow.

" what's all this baby?" You asked concerned of what was going on around you the tension building up between you quickly.

" shh sit down" she pointed to the chair her voice so demanding and stern; you but your bottom lip as you did as she wanted.

" good, now I'm gonna be going over some rules you think you can comply?" You nodded Jenna grabbed your face causing you to look in her beautiful brown eyes.

"Words baby" you cleared your throat before speaking out.

" yes Ma'ma" Jenna smiled as she grabbed her phone turning on the song Earned it in the slowed version.

" just watch and enjoy" you but your bottom lip as you watched your beautiful wife of 9 years today slowly move and sway her body you watched and you couldn't look away.

" Fuck why you teasing me like this?" You rubbed your thighs as you felt your body becoming more and more warmer your pants starting to get tight in the front area.

" This is all part of your present daddy, mommy wanted to surprise you". You groaned now shirting in your seat for a more appealing comfortable position.

" Fuck Mommy please" your breathing got heavier as Jenna was now sitting in your lap grinding her hips with the rhythm of the music.

" Please what" Jenna smirked she was glad she was able to get you so hot and ready to mention she was hot and ready herself.

" your pants look a little tight there so you need some help from mommy". You bucked your hips accidentally causing your fronts to bump each other creating so much friction.

" aht, you have to be a good boy for me and be patient,
' say, can you help me mommy please" your roles your eyes as you felt her continuing to grind.

" please mommy can you help me please please please I need you so badly" smirking to herself she respected your please's and cry's.

" stand up pants and boxers off now" she demanded but you weren't mad in fact you were more turned on them ever by slick demeanor.

" damn babe did I turn you on that much"you nodded as you groaned your Dick wanting more attention by the minute you snickered as you took her immediately ripping the sexy outfit she had bought right off her I mean you could buy her another one.

You kissed her neck as you couldn't wait anymore you intertwined your fingers with hers as you rammed into her massively wet Pussy you both moaned from the sensation.

" wrap your legs around me mommy please" Jenna did as you asked as your hips went even deeper.

" Fuck your so deep baby" her nils racked your back as you hissed from the slight pain she had caused.

" oh fuck cum for me Mommy please" you felt Jenna clenching around you as her walls spasms hard.
You pulled out as Jenna got on her knees in front of you happily wanting to please you.
" wait mommy you don't have to". You said trying to reassure her but deep down you wanted it as much as she did right now.

You moaned out as Jenna went straight to it her head bobbing up and down on your still hard length fuck this was like a dream to you.

" Oh Shit, Just like that Mommy please I wanna cum make me cum please please please". You begged her tounge swirled around your tip causing your sensitive area to throb.

" Fuck I'm cumming" you shot your warm ropes as she happily gulped it all down.

" I love you baby I'm so proud to married to you"....

" as I am to you"....