𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚||𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛

𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮: 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙟𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪...

𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙭 𝙔/𝙣

Being in a sick state was not always good for you, you felt weak and you couldn't really do anything. You didn't eat, drink even when your wife Jenna would try and get you to do so.

Jenna was taking care of you while you felt dizzy, you didn't know exactly why you felt dizzy but you couldn't move at all you body aches and your throat hurt every time you cough.

" do you need some more soup babe" you wife Jenna's worried voice asked you you didn't want her to worry but that's just how she is.

" No" you mumbled weakly all you ever wanted to do was stay in the arms of your wife but tried not to get her sick of course.

" you haven't eaten in a couple days y/n you need to eat something please" you shook your head no you lifted your self slowly the dizzy ness quickly hitting you as you sat up.

" I Need to clean up can you help me" Jenna nodded make you stay right there while she go runs your bath water, after she was done your head continued to pound massively you decided to go to the kitchen to cool off since your body temperature was the cause of it all you need was cold water and maybe some Tylenol to help.

As you did you felt your eyes get heavy your body going weak you tried to fight it but it was no use next thing Jenna knew was she saw your body on the kitchen floor she immediately picked up her phone as she checked to see if you were okay.

She was panicking now, once she called the cops and ambulance came they took you to the hospital and checked everything.

" Jenna Y/l/n. The results came back and your wife's had a fever and it's 103 that's probably why she passed out."

" can I see her please" Jean asked part of her blamed herself for not taking care of you properly.

" sure thing she should be awake now" Jenna sighed as she got up slowly. As she made herself to your room.

" Baby there you are I was starting to get lonely without your pretty face keeping me company" Jenna chuckled as she looked at your face.

" I'm so glade your okay"

" you don't have to worry I'm fine Jenna I'm sorry if I scared you".

" it's fine sweetheart I love you either way.

" I love you too baby"...