𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮||𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩

𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮: 𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧.

𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙒𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙟𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙭 𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙮/𝙣

| 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨, 𝙄𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙥𝙩.2
_______________________

Jenna never thought  when marring you that you would be so genuinely good in bed.

    Especially when; she discovered your breeding kink.

You both only had been for at least 2 years really and you had your shares talking about starting a family.

And to you, it sounded like a good idea for you both.

" I thought about it jenna and I really wanna have a family with you so badly". In your mind it seemed like a good way for you both.

" Is that so,"

Once you both made it to the bedroom you just couldn't keep your hands off each other.

" fuck your so beautiful baby gonna make sure your so full tonight"..

    You kissed her belly imagining, what she would look like with a around belly the thought of it made you drill your hips harder into your beautiful wife.

" Ooh fuck!... daddy's gonna take real good care of you. Gonna make sure your don't leak a drop"

  Every night you would make sure she was full of you to the point where she would whine for you to stop.

     Jenna was proud and very turned on of you dominate ways..

" Fuck Baby your gonna look so good carrying my child"..

     After. Few hours of you filling her up with your white substance

   " babe what's wrong" Jenna asked she knew you were over thinking your rough was you worried maybe you pushed it to far.

" Nothing I'm fine I promise" Jenna lifted her eye brow before turning you towards her.

" if it's about you being roughy on me i promise I'm fine to be honest I prefer you be rough in bed anyways it's hot.

Every night it would involve of Jenna screaming fro your rough pounding ever night.

" Fuck...yes make me a mommy please" she begged tears streaming down her cute little face.

  " don't worry Darling daddy's gonna make you a mommy I'm gonna fill you up so nice baby" you groaned as you released all your warm cum inside he womb.

   Fast forward to 9 months later you both were official parents.

" looks like your work paid off".

  " yep can't wait for the second one either" you winked causing Jenna to blush deeply.

" shut up"...