𝙎𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨||𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩

𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮: 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙒𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙐𝙥 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙉𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜.

𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙒𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙭 𝙒𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙮/𝙣

𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮: 𝙔𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤 112122321

𝘿𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙨: Rough/Soft sex, Sunday Morning sex,
( Maine corse) neck kisses, Cowgirl position, Cream pie, pet names, 69 position, squirting, fingering, spanking,
/Multiple Blowjobs
/Multiple Pussy licking
/Multiple Orgasms
/Overstimulations
/Cum Eating
_______________________

Sunday mornings,
Example: 1. You wake up to your beautiful wife Jenna,
2. You both stay in bed all day cuddling.
3. You just love each other until work...
But tonight was something totally different then the usual Sunday mornings you both would always recently have.
Just seeing your wife's beautiful figures always get you hot and ready in the morning.
Just something to wake up to was heaven for you really.

It was around 6:00 in the morning and the sun was only a rising up a bit the house was it's usual quite self you were always the one to wake up early.

You looked over at your beautiful wife Jenna as she was peacefully sleeping her hair falling perfectly her breathing slow and steady.

Omg she looked at more beautiful when you meant her she was everything to you
" damn why you gotta be so beautiful baby" I hummed as I brush my face against her neck I inhaled her sweet scent as I began leaving small trails of kisses down her neck.
Jenna mumbled in her sleep a bit moving, you rolled your eyes as you sucked a bit more harshly this time.
Jenna moaned softly as you Chuckled.

" y/n~" she whimpered softly,

" good morning baby girl" your hot deep voice whispered causing Jenna to catch butterflies even in her core area making it hot and throbbing.

" kiss me please~" you respected her wished as you attached your lips to hers you continued to moan loving the feeling of each other's lips your hands reached down as you lifted her thigh moving her soaking panties to the side your fingertips brushing over the sensitive area of her pussy you rubbed it slowly earning a small gasp from your wife's lips.

" you like that? That feel good?" You asked Jenna whispered only shutting her eyes.

" Look at me" you demanded you slipped your fingers into her tight hole as you began pumping your fingers at a slow pace.

" Fuck!... that feels so good" you smirked loving the effects you had on her this early in the morning.

" please daddy let me cum please"

" go ahead pretty girl" you whispered roughly jenna groaned as her orgasm hit her like a pleasuring wave you removed your fingers from her cunt kicking your fingers clean.

You rubbed a finger over her now sensitive clit, as she jumped quickly closing her legs around your arm.

" Baby~" Jenna whimpered her eyes filled with tears, you smirked as you opened her legs now putting your face in between her thighs.

" I want you to count however many times I make this sweet little pussy cum can you do that for daddy Hmm?" Jenna whined as she nodded she loved it when you took fully control of her body.

You licked up as the tip of your tounge brushed her still sensitive clit you smiled as you sucked her pussy moaning causing a vibration to hit her.

" Fuck!... Babe you taste so good.." growing hard at your own words wanted to make you rip her apart right there; Jenna bucked her hips up wanting more she moaned loudly from how her pussy clenched around your tounge.

" Oh...Shit Daddy please!.." taking your index finger you slowly but surely entered it into her over soaking cunt, pumping and sucked yearning for a orgasm from your beautiful wife you felt her walls throbbing,

" you gonna cum for me beautiful?" Jenna moaned as she Let out whaling cry you quickly pulled away as her wetness sprayed all over the bed sheets and your lower abdomen.

" I never knew you were a squirter" you said surprised.

" that's twice isn't it" you nodded wanting more.

You removed your boxers as you dick spring free slapping your lower stomach.

" c'mere darling make me cum at least once" you asked softly Jenna squeezes her thighs together from her still aching throbbing pussy she wanted more for you as well but she wanted to pleasure you even more.

" Fuck!..." you breathed out as you felt Jenna's warm tounge swirling around your dick she bobbed her head up and down while stroking it at the same time you bucked your hips causing her tounge to hit a vein making you growl.

" c'mon babe I know you can please daddy better then this can't you?" Jenna smirked she knew what you wanted she took both of her hands as she stroked you even harder and faster taking her mouth into a sloppy work way.

The sight made your eyebrows frown you but your bottom lip as you twitched you pushed Jenna away as you took your hand finishing all over her face.

" Fuck!... your such a good girl, you looks so pretty with my cum all over your face like that"...

Jenna took her finger gathering up al your sticky substance and licking it off her finger.

"On your back legs spread now" you reached to slap her ass" she did as you said in your favorite missionary position.

Without any heads up you roughly guide yourself inside her warmth.

" Fucking shit!... you feel so amazing" you watched eyes as she closed them feeling embarrassed.

You tip meant her cervix as you pounded into her more roughly and fast you felt your orgasm bubbling up as you both meant your climax youth of your panting heavily and deeply.

" I love you baby"

" love you more...

( sorry if this sucks but this one will have a part two if I couldn't fit everything into this one I wasn't trying to make it long but it still turned out long but enjoy anyways~...