𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨||𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛

𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮: 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙒𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙐𝙥𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙒𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝘽𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖 iu 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙒𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝘼 𝙇𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙄𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡...

𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙒𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙟𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙭 𝙒𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙔/𝙣

(𝙉𝙊 𝙍𝙀𝙌𝙐𝙎𝙏)

@jennaortegasbetterover_
"jenna deserves so much better. Who even is y/n anyways oh right a nobody".

@user12345_*
" exactly, she's nobody but a fucking user only using Jenna for her money poor Jenna we need justice!!!!".

@Wednesdaysonlywife_
" #justiceforjenna., y/n is just a ugly ass Nobody I bet Jenna's only married to her because she feels sorry for her they need to divorce and quick"....

Every comment you looked at under your girlfriend's 39.3m Instagram account every post you liked and commented underneath someone had to shame you Jenna or course would defined you no matter what.

On other notes, it would be really bad to the point they would tell you should just pass away so Jenna could have someone better

How could anyone be so cruel in the world you loved jenna and you always will as she did you but if the people wanted you to be gone from Jenna's life then you would have to do so, jenna wouldn't have to be bothered by you ever again.

You were at home, crying your eyes out as you wrote the note leaving it on the near by table by the door jenna was out filming The new movie that was coming out scream 6 jenna insisted that you come with her so you wouldn't have to be apart from each other but you had to leave for her sake and happiness.

You wiped your face as you grabbed your already packed suit case you grabbed the rest of your things that you might have needed before walking out the door; your heart was tell you not to leave but your head said something totally different.

Driving yourself all the way to the air port to return home back to your mother you called you sister to tell her about what happened you couldn't face jenna it would have hurt you too much.

____________

Jenna's POV

After I was finished filming I was very excited to see my beautiful handsome wife I wanted cheer her up from the mean comments people have been posting about her it made me furious to know how bad those shitty people hurt her.

She wasn't herself after words and I did all I could to help most times it would help but other times it wouldn't.

Once I made it home, I called out for y/n but she didn't answer me I called again but no answer I saw a small piece of paper on the table I picked up and began to read it

𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧, 𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖....

"𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬; 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙪𝙝 𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩... 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙪𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙚 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮".

    𝙔/𝙣~

Jenna felt herself breaking down with tears the only person in her life had left without her being aware of it all she wanted to do was hold you in her arms and tell you everything was gonna be okay.

She need to find you and fast before it's too late.

Once; you mad it home you immediately went crying to your mom she knew what was happening and what was going on she hated to see you so sad about the press and media she wanted you and Jenna to happy forever.

But to that you needed to go back to her and make things right.