𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚||𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩

𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮: 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙, 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙟𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩.

𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙁𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙟𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙭 𝙁𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙮/𝙣

You had, an interview to attend to tomorrow you were just making it out of Paris  on your way home to see your sweet girl but in the same day Jenna was preparing for our wedding plans on the same day.

All you wanted to do was see her kiss her wrap your arms around her lovely waist as you both would just cuddle each other all day long.

If you wanted to, as soon as you stepped foot in your shared house Jenna quickly wrapped her arms around your neck as she pulled you into a passionate loving kiss

You kindly returned it not wanting to pull away from this sweet moment that accrued at this right minute.

" how was your day love" you asked her you took off your suit jacket hanging it up.

" it was fine tiring but fine-actually it's better now that I'm with you" you cut your sentence off as you grabbed the beauty that was right in front of you giving her another deep heated kiss.

" Mmmh y/n not right now" Jenna moaned as you pulled her closer to your now heated body you missed this women so much that you couldn't keep your hands to yourself.

" why not? Baby I missed you" you groaned out, finally as you wanted to release more from your throat.

" because I'm busy," you sighed maybe right now would be a good time to tell her about the interview.

" Jenna baby I gotta tell you something, I have an interview with jimmy Fallon tomorrow" you said.

" what, y/n you can't we have to plan" you frowned as you lifted a eyebrow at her confused.

" plan what sweetheart" you laughed not knowing what she was referring to.

" y/n please don't do this right now, you know exactly what I'm talking about what we've been playing this last past 4 months!" She said frustrated.

" I don't know what your getting at Jenna" crossing your arms you hope she would give a good reply.

" y/n you know we're getting married so we have to make our wedding plans that start in March of the 30 th!" She yelled. Your mouth parted how could you forget the most important day of your life especially with the women you wanted to be with wanted loved forever.

" I can't Jen I have a interview tomorrow could you like go without me or something". You both having to be at different places we're hard All Jenna wanted was to spend time with you as you do her.

" No! I can't this is the only time we're I get to spend time with you y/n, but instead you think some stupid interview is more important then me!" She shouted.

" that's not what I'm saying Jen at all you didn't not Hear me say that at all" you said calmly as your gripped the bridge of your nose.

" well, that seems like what you were saying" you licked your lips and sighed.

" baby please not,- Not tonight all I wanna do is have ONE FUCKING PEACEFUL NIGHT WITH YOU UNTIL TOMORROW!" You yelled causing her to flinch you never in your life have yelled at her.

"Y/n listen!, your not going to the interview tomorrow I don't care how mad anyone gets!" You chuckled before walking off into the kitchen.

" you know know what MAYBE THIS WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE!" You cursed you tried not to curse at all but at this point how can you go from loving each other then the next minute your ripping each other's heads off with just words.

" what?! Are you trying to say it was mistake meeting me?" She said her voice sounded as if she wanted to break down in tears from your harsh words.

" You know yeah Maybe I am" you said more calmly as you ran your fingers through your hair sniffing.

In your mind you just sad the most stupidest thing to her you lived this women with all your heart and you tell her that.

" fine Take damn ring back!" Jenna says while tear ran down her face.

You picked the beautiful diamond ring up as you followed her to the front house.

" where are you going?!" You yelled back at her.

" away from you" you grabbed her arm gently begging her not to leave.

" please don't leave baby I need you god knows how much I need you please don't walk out that door" you begged Jenna released your arm from your grip she didn't say anything all you know is you hear the door slam leaving you holding the ring your fiancé once had apart of her....