𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚||𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛

𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮: 𝙏𝙤𝙢 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙤𝙥 𝙜𝙪𝙣.

𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮/𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙

" I am not getting in that thing" you tried reassuring your soon to be fiancé  Jenna to let your father Tom Cruise fly her around just like he did you for the first time ever, but except you weren't scared you were just like your dad.

" it's alright sweetheart I'm just gonna fly you one time and if you don't like I'll stop okay" your dad said putting his hand on her shoulder he may be sixty but he sure wasn't to old to do things.

" right honey I'll just fly you around myself okay or do you prefer my father because if you do he's gonna make a back loop me I just fly straight and simple" you waited for a response until your father spoke up.

"How about I take both of you wouldn't that be fun so Jenna can't be nervous or anything" to you and Jenna it sounded like a great idea you helped strap Jenna in you kissed her hand gently.

" don't worry my dads a
perfectionist I promise you'll be fine your gonna love it baby I swear" in your dads mind you were the most cutest engagement people he's ever seen.

" you ready Jenna?" Your dad asked Jenna took a deep breath steady but deeply to assure you both that she was doing just fine.

You watched Jenna as the doors close on the plane..

" Fun fact darlin' this plane only has one engine" you smirked Jenna eyes widen as your father chuckled.

" you'll be fine" you assured her again as the plane began to take off you yelled out a ' whoo' exited to be with your father and your soon to be wife, we were about 1,000 thousand feet up now.

" Jenna how you doing sweetheart " you asked her. You wanted to make sure she was doing well and not gonna throw up.

" scared and terrified! She said, my father thought it was a good idea to go upside down on her Jenna screamed immediately as she held onto your shoulders for support.

" I WANT A DIVORCE!!!!" She screamed in agony, after a few more times of teasing her we decided it was enough and headed back to where we came from.

" are you okay?" You asked Jenna took a deep breath before giving you a death glare.

" I want a divorce now!" She demanded.

" we're not even married yet"....