𝙎𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩||𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩

𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮: 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙬, 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙢 𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖, 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚..

𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙈𝙤𝙢 𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙭 𝙔/𝙣

𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮: 𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨2006

You and Matthew have been best friends since like pre-school up until now high school you both were in the same grade which would be the 11th grade, you were in every class you could name and also team mates on the basketball team.

So practically you could say you were both brothers, And captain of of the basketball team you both were in charge since your skills are both top rank #1 everyone despised you both and girls would just gush over you Matthew already had a girl friend which would be Maya your sister.

You weren't mad about it either as long as they both were happy and safe he didn't hurt your sister in anyway you were fine with it in fact it just brought you both closer together in some many ways.

You parents like him even your father,

" hey Matthew dude I'm open" you said as he passed the ball to you, successfully you caught it as usual heading for the main goal.

Bulldogs loose and the crows win.

Bulldogs lost: 3
Crows win: 24 games in a row.

" that's the final until next semester you high five Matthew as some of the boys from the other team just stared at you angrily.

" aww man don't worry about them your the best you made us win once again we should celebrate over dinner over my place you down?" Matthew asked you nodded knowing your parents would be pleased with you going.

" sure Matthew that'll be great just let me go home and take a shower and stuff and I'll be over by 8:00" Matthew nodded as you both dabbed each other up before parting ways.

( 5Minutes later:)

You ringed the door bell of Mattew's House you jaw instantly dropped as you saw his mom for the first time Damn she was so hot you just wanted to devour her right there.

" you must me Y/n, I'm Jenna Mattew's mother" you nodded as she let you in she mentioned you to have a seat as you did so you saw Matthew at the table so you sat right next to him.

" Hey dude I'm glad you could make it my moms cooking is the best I'm telling you" you chuckled as Jenna sent you a flirtatious wink.

You rubbed the back of your neck flustered,

After a few minute you all began eating and talking with each other.

" so Y/n tell me about Basketball how many wins did my son get? Mostly he would just brag about how many wins you have other then him". Matthew smiled as he looked over at me.

" well Matthew here has way more then I did really he has 34 and I have 24 so it's basically his doing of the wins" you explained as she nodded Jenna grabbed her fork ready to dig in again until she accidentally dropped it underneath the table.

" I'm sorry I'm so clumsy" as Jenna went to pick it up you gasped once you felt her fingers on your thighs going up to your cock it was bad enough you had to hide your boner when you came in.

" Hey man you okay?-" Mattew asked you nodded.

" oh that's the phone I'll be right back" as Mattew left; you felt Jenna rubbing your now hard-on you groaned once she pulled down your shorts letting your cock spring free you felt her lips attaching to the tip as you moaned quietly.

" Fuck...! What if Mattew sees us?" You warned.

" it'll be fine I won't tell if you don't" you but your lip letting her continue.

" Hey have you seen my mom?" He Mathew asked.

" she went in the bathroom after she- uh finished picking up the food she dropped on the floor" you tried your best not to moan.

" alright we'll I'll be back it's a basketball emergency the coach needs me and I'll be right back don't wait up on me" you nodded as he left finally leaving you alone.

" Fuck I'm cumming!..." your groaned Jenna removed her mouth as she stroked you letting you finish all over her face.

" such a mess" she giggled taking her finger and cleaning the mess you made before licking it off.

" on the couch now" you removed your clothes as so as Jenna you later down the couch as Jenna hovered her soaking pussy over you she slowly slides down onto you making both of you moan in delight.

You held Jenna's hips as she bounced up and down at a speed that was great for both of you.

" Holy shit!... That feels so good" she moaned out your groaned hiding her hips up and down your tip was hitting her cervix so nice.

" your such a good boy for me you like it when mommy takes control huh?" You nodded as you watched her bounce even faster.

Jenna grabbed your hands putting them on her breasts you pinched her harden nipples causing her to roll her eyes in the back of her head.

You squeezed around you as you twitched inside of her,

" Damn I'm gonna cum again mommy" you breathed out Jenna didn't bother moving so she just stayed as you sprayed her walls white.

" Fuck...!" Jenna got off you as she lays on her back spreading her legs the mix of your cum flowing out of her.

" c'mon baby boy I want you to make mommy cum all over that fat dick" the sound of her saying that was a double turn on for you.

You glide yourself inside as you moaned out a whimper you slammed your hips. Into hers causing the sound of skin clapping together.

You increased your speed, pounding her walls her tip hitting her cervix repeatedly.

" Fuck... yes!... just like that don't you dare fucking stop" Jenna moaned loudly as you went faster and harder you rubbed her clit making her jolt up from the extra pleasure you were giving her

" I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum!" Jenna moaned out as you were filling the same.

" Shit, oh fuck...!" You both said as you came you painted her walls even more white as you panted.

" we better get cleaned up from Mattew gets home".

" I agree..."