𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙨𝙠𝙚 pt.2||𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛

𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮: 𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠, 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙯𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜...

𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙛𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙟𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙭 𝙛𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙮/𝙣

You cried for 3 days straight, you've tried calling Jenna over and over to say your sorry but she just declined your calls I mean you don't blame her you probably would have too.

You both were completely miserable without each other but Jenna on the other hand felt bad for leaving you like she did... it's just your anger got the beat of you both and you didn't know how to say sorry to each other.

No matter when she got here you promised that you would apologize how ever many times you kissed her you needed her in your life,, 𝙔𝙤𝙪 '𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝘿' 𝙝𝙚𝙧" with every bone in your body.

You sat down on the couch your eyes red and puffy underneath the ring in your hand as you fiddled with it thinking when you beautiful girl would return in your arms.

You wiped you eyes feeling more tears, escape... you suddenly looked up as you heard the door close snapping you out of your thoughts.

" JENNA!" You said loudly as you ran over to you lifting her up her legs wrapping around your waist.

" I'm so, so, so, so sorry-please don't ever leave again baby I'm sorry" you whispered into her neck as you both sobbed into each other's arms.

" No-no I'm sorry I shouldn't have never yelled at you in the first place I love you so much" you hugged her tightly as if she would just vanish in thin air.

You both looked into each other's eyes as you, pressed your lips against hers you both hummed loving the feeling you both could give to each other.

" I thought about it and fuck the interview let's get married tomorrow okay?" You breathed out Jenna nodded as it was an agreeable thing to do.

" yes that sounds like a great idea".

" I know I love you so much"..

" I love you two y/n"....