𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚||𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩

𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮: 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝘼 𝘿𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 3 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙄𝙣 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧..

𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜: 𝙂𝙛! 𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙭 𝙂𝙛! 𝙮/𝙣

𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮: 𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨2006

You and Jenna have been dating for 3 months now, you were nervous to tell her that you were professionally Born with Penis you thought she would label you as a freak with a man's part you were afraid she would dump you just for that.

When you and Jenna first started dating you avoided her from laying on you if she tried to lay down ontop of you to cuddle you would push her away or even come up with a lame excuse to save yourself.

And Jenna was very confused of why, Were you not attracted to her anymore? She ended up starting to have doubts about herself which made you really sad you loved your girlfriend you needed and wanted her so badly.

Until one day all of that changed when Jenna confronted you that night you both were having a movie together; all she wanted to do was sit ontop of you feel your heart beat and enjoy this night cuddling you but when you pushed her off once again she got deeply angry with you.

" What the hell Y/n,! Why do you keep doing that!" Jenna yelled furiously clearly you didn't mean to make her mad you just were scared.

" I'm sorry Jenna I just-" you paused mid sentence thinking of what to say.

" you what?" She asked Jenna was starting to get a little worried because of your facial expression it was now of never.

" Jenna sit down please there's something I need to talk to you about and it's serious" Jenna nodded as she took a seat right next to you.

" I was born with- A Um,-Penis instead I don't know how or why but I was and that's why I've been avoiding you to lay or sit ontop of me because I thought you might think of me as a freak so-" Jenna cut you off by placing her finger over your lips.

" I would never think of you any different I love you still for who you are- and I will tell you no lie I just got really turned on right now" Jenna leaned in placing a gentle kiss on your lips your caressed her face as the other caressed her side you both moaned from the loving sensation.

Your tounge's swirled and danced together in delight, now it was your turn to get extremely excited.

" I want you" Jenna breathed out trying to catch her breathe as so yours.

" I want you to baby" you pushed Jenna back signaling her to lay down on her back as she did so you roughly pulled down her shorts then her panties.

" woah, all this for me?" You smirked. You then kneeled down as your lips attached them selfs onto her soaking wet pussy Jenna let out a slight sob as her hips bucked into your mouth you sucked and licked all around her tasting her sweetness.

" Oh Fuck...! Ah~ baby boy your so good to me Just like that Please don't stop!" Jenna moaned as you smirked her whole cunt was soak and wet plus due to your intensive slobber.

You lifted yourself up as you wiped your mouth,

" are you sure you wanna do this?" Jenna nodded as you kissed her lips both your tounges dancing once again this time so very passionately you moaned into it as your hands played with her soft boobs pinching her harden nipples.

" please" Jenna breathed out you grabbed your cock rubbing it up and down her wet Pussy lips causing her to jolt up.

" I want it inside me please baby boy do it for mommy~" you but your lip why was it so hot when she called herself mommy for you.

" anything for you mommy" you slowly but roughly began to penetrate her walls as they clenched around you.

Jenna gasped as you waiting for her to adjust herself onto you,

" okay you can move" you slowly thrusted your hips upward causing both of you to let out a small but heavy gasp.

" oh...Fuck Mommy you feel so good"... Jenna wrapped her arms around you tightly as she kiss your lips.

Only the sounds of skin slapping could be heard.

" Oh...Fuck! Please Baby boy I want you to Fuck Mommy like you mean it" you pulled out leaving Jenna feeling empty you then flipped her around in a Doggystyle position you once again slammed your hips into hers as you went full speed.

" Fuck...baby your so deep inside of me I fucking love it so much!!!.." you slapped Jenna's ass as you watched it jiggle with each pounding thrust you reached beginning to rub her clit.

" like this Mommy..." you whispered into her ear.

" just like that I'm so proud of you your mommy's good boy right?..."

" fuck yes I am.. I love to make you proud mommy- Ah shit your so tight and warm I love it I love you".. you felt her tighten around you even more as you went harder.

" Fuck I'm gonna cum Baby Boy I want you to cum with mommy okay?" You nodded feeling you climax build...

" Oh...Fuck" you moaned out as you both reached you orgasm you both panted as you pulled out watching your white fluid leak out of your beautiful girlfriend.

" that was so hot".

" yeah it was you should call me pet names more".

" maybe I'll think about it"....

( also sorry for any grammar mistakes I'll go and fix them)...
Enjoy~~~