Announcement Chapter: BIG PLANS for this story! (Please read)

Hello readers/fans! How's your day going? Matter of fact, how is your Christmas vacation or How's the new year coming along? For me, it's going beautiful.

As you can tell, this announcement chapter is just a chapter on how I'm going to explain on the plans of this Splatoon story and how I'm gonna remastered it from the old version.

Well, I totally got the brains for this. However, first off, I would like to give GriffinLeeroy a massive shoutout as he lost his account. If you noticed, his old username was LRGriffin. I was very upset that he lost his account and his amazing stories. I won't lie, I'm not a big fan of characters being completely ruined to the main character, or that neglectful, abusive, bullying bullshit....but, I have to admit...HE MADE SOME GOD DAMN GOOD STORIES. Yes, I am a fan of his work and his mind. If it's a good ass story, then by God it is amazing as I say it! Please, help, support, and give him so much love. He needs us more than ever as we need him. He doesn't deserve on what he got. Hell, nobody does! It breaks my heart to know that very amazing authors are getting their accounts banned.

We create stories for fun, we create stories to entertain others, we create stories to become a better writer and storyteller! We create stories to inspire others to do the same.

I would appreciate it if you spread the word and help him out. It'll mean so much to me. I would also appreciate it if you give Ruisu5678 some love and support as well as he went through the same thing. If any of my friends, my love ones are going through the same thing, then goddammit I'm gonna do everything in my power to help! Everyone is family to me and I don't care who you are or if we barely or don't know eachother. It's just in my blood to help.

Anyways, back to the planning of this story. For this story, you probably already noticed the plot being a bit similar to the game called: Infamous.

 For this story, you probably already noticed the plot being a bit similar to the game called: Infamous

C'mon! You've probably heard or played the game before? Even watched the cutscenes or the lore to understand, right?

Well, a little spoiler here...maybe, anyways, the plot of this story will take place in Yami's hometown; Empire City (In my image), the Ray Sphere activating, killing thousands and all that stuff.

Remember in the old version that in Episode 1...everything went a bit to fast?

Well, that's not gonna happen in this story yet. I'm going to make a mini Arc about Yami's and his powers. I won't say anymore about that as I want it to be a surprise on what I got in store. Also, I got some oc's that'll be introduced into the story. However, I won't make their bio....yet, not until they have been fully introduced. These oc's are from other author's who wanted to join/I invited. I won't say who joined yet as I'll mention them when their oc is mentioned.

Now, for the world of Splatoon. I've been thinking that, what if I make the world of Splatoon...more advanced? Hear me out. I've been thinking...floating islands, cities, all that. Maybe special flying vehicles to get to those places. For the places, the flying islands/cities that are gonna be crossing over from other games to Splatoon is:

•Gravity Rush 1 + 2

•Bioshock Infinite

And pos other places I can think as those are the only floating platforms from those games I can think of. Don't worry as I'm still thinking about the future plans of this story. So, this update isn't over just yet as if I got anymore ideas, I'll update this chapter again.

I believe that's all. Hope you enjoy your day, my friends♡.

Remember to vote, share, and add this story in your reading list. Spread the word. Please and Thank you♡. Give me a follow if you want more future stories/updates and notifications from me.

{Updated}

January 5, 2023

Thursday

Time: 6:05 pm

Words: 696
___________________________________________

Updated Announcement!!

Hello my fellow Splatoon fans. How're doing today? Hope you're doing well and enjoying the story so far. I've come to make an announcement regarding the future of this story.

So, I've been thinking about this for awhile, even thinking about using this idea for when the remastered story of "Splatoon Harem: Ink and Magic" comes out. So, everyone...please hear me out:

For the future of Splatoon, I'm thinking of changing a lot of things here. So, both Inklings and Octolings can go in water as it doesn't kill them. Water doesn't affect them. I've been also thinking that considering in a lot of sfm Splatoon videos on YouTube, the Inklings and Octolings cracks their neck or hands, sounding like they have bones in their bodies. So, that got me thinking if what if...I give these creatures some bones? Not human bones. Let me explain: considering that Inklings and Octolings have no bones to begin with, I'll keep it that way, but I'll give them "muscle bones", meaning only a small amount of their muscle throughout their entire body is harden like bones, so they can die when their neck snaps and can break an arm or leg like regular humans when injured.

I've also been thinking about this idea. Considering that Inklings/Octolings are made of liquid...I decided to change this a bit. Yes, they will still have liquid and will get splatted by different ink colors from theirs, but I'm going to add normal blood as well. So, when they get stabbed or badly injured, they will bleed/bruise like any other humans. So yes, their blood color will be red, obviously. One last thing before I wrap it up, Inklings/Octolings won't be able to regenerate lost limbs if they lose it, not even being in their own ink will help. After all these species are descendents from the human race in a way.

Welp, that's all folks. Hope you continue to vote and enjoy my stories♡.

[Updated]

September 3, 2023

Sunday

Time: 10:24 am

Words: 1,043