(Season 1)Prologue: Another Hellish Day In Empire City. Yami Akuma's Origins.

Hello readers! Hope you're ready for this reboot! I hope this story would be better than the original as I never think twice when making that story and I was lost on how to continue it. Plus, the plot sucked and it wasn't complete. However, I hope this reboot makes up for the mistakes I made in that story. Please enjoy and let's get those votes in♡.

Note: Oh, right! I probably forgot to mention this but...you readers are also Yami Akuma, aka (Y/N) (L/N). Hear me out. I was thinking of making this story a reader/oc type story. In other words, you are Yami Akuma himself. Just think about it like Dragon Ball Fighterz, that you are the soul(reader) trapped inside Yami's body, making you both as one. You know what I'm saying?? Okay, good...cuz I ain't saying this again.
___________________________________________

[Opening 1]

___________________________________________

[Yami's Pov (Narrating)]

Pain, betrayal, lied too, treated like a demon. I've been through hell and back. Growing up wasn't easy at all. I grew up with the perfect family; a mother, a father, and an older sister. However, as years went by, my older sister is pretty much never home...too busy with her job as my relationship with her was permanently destroyed. Me and my older sister used to be very close...but she barely has time to be with us, making me start to hate her. I just started to forget about her as she's just a memory to me, and just focus on being with my family. My parents loved me. They never neglected, abusive, or treat me any different like other people do. They show me love, kindness, appreciation, and support. And I couldn't be more happy with this family and I appreciate everything they do for me.

 And I couldn't be more happy with this family and I appreciate everything they do for me

(Note: Just an example with a younger Yami with his parents.)

Back when I was very young, just a little kid, it was very difficult trying to make any friends. Those kids kept their distance away from me, talked behind my back, and most of the teachers don't do shit. I even tried making friends with a group of random kids...but they looked disgusted with my appearance. They didn't want anything to do with me. Calling me; "Demon", "Devil's child", "Mistake", etc. I used to have emotions, used to be a kind and happy child, but the bullying (included physical bullying) got to me so much, that my emotions got destroyed and got depressed with life itself.

 I used to have emotions, used to be a kind and happy child, but the bullying (included physical bullying) got to me so much, that my emotions got destroyed and got depressed with life itself