Episode 4: The Ultimate Power Of Yami, The Demon Of Empire City!

Hello my beautiful readers, it's been awhile. Apologies as I had a writer's block as I couldn't think of any good chapter titles for Episode 4 until it finally came to me. Making up titles are not really easy to be honest. Again, sorry for the long wait, but like I promise...this story is returning during summer. Hope you'll all enjoy as we are now heading into the first arc of this story.
___________________________________________

The Demon of Empire City (Arc #1)

___________________________________________

[Opening 1]

___________________________________________

[Narrator's Pov]

On the last episode of "Splatoon Harem: The Last Of My Kind", it was the day of little Molly's funeral and everyone has visited. Including Yami, his family and his friends. Yami fell into a deep depression, blaming himself for the death of Molly, failing to save her and being too damn weak. During the funeral, Molly's parents came up to Yami and hugged him, telling him thanks for trying, not blaming him at all. Yami was very confused and shocked as he was expecting to get slapped or something. He failed...and he knows it. He didn't have the power to fully save her. After the funeral, Yami was locked in his room, refusing to be bothered, to eat, or to do anything as his depression was deep. Later, Yami's friends and girlfriend came to visit and check up on him. They did their best to cheer him, knowing this is what Molly will wanted. After his friends and lover left, Yami decided to get some fresh air and some food since he was hungry. After talking to his mother and eating her delicious cooking, Yami went out to get some air and try to move on. During his walk, he bumped into one of Slade's lackeys named Chris and Yami was in no mood to deal with him. However, Chris wasn't there to cause trouble, but to apologize to Yami and tell him that he isn't alone as Chris and the whole school will be there for him.

When Chris left, Yami began to head home as it was getting very late and he decided to take a shortcut, to see if it can get home quicker. Unfortunately, he took a false shortcut as the weak concrete floor gave out as Yami fell through, possibly to his death, but fate has other plans for it. Apparently, he survived, but was pretty injured as his earlier injuries haven't fully healed yet...or even began to heal as a matter of fact. Yami then journeyed through the abandoned underground area to find a way out, only to find a huge abandoned lab. There he found some sort of giant ink machine and a sphere that held a massive amount of energy. Suddenly, Yami got an unknown from someone unfamiliar to him, telling him to activate the "Ray Sphere" as the little energy sphere is called. Yami did activate the Ray Sphere...but everything suddenly went dark.