Yami's Diary #1

Yes, you are seeing this right! I'm gonna start doing these from now on. Just a little about life of Yami or something like it. Hope you enjoy.

(P) = Page

(PA) = Picture Attached

[Yami's Dairy Cover]:

___________________________________________

Date: May 25, 2025

Dear Diary,

Looks like I'm really doing this. Hello diary, my name is Yami Akuma, a 17-year-old highschool student that wished to have a normal life. Today, it was another normal and hellish day for me. Reason why I call it a hellish/normal day is because....I've been dealing with bullying after bullying, fights after fights, everyday for as long as I can remember. I remember...being so alone, against the world and it hurts to think that. I wished that if I actually lived a real normal life and people treated me with kindness, then maybe I'll be in true peace and happy. However, happiness never seems to be on my side at all as I believe God really hates me. I actually used to be such a sorta happy kid when I was young, but it was taken away from me. A lot of kids tends to pick on me when I was very young and I never had any friends to have my back. I was truly alone. A lot of the kids my age loved how much pain they've brought onto me as I used to be very weak and couldn't do anything back in the day. This continued to a few more years until I had enough. My Grandfather, who passed away 6 years ago, trained me to be the strongest and toughest kid that I am today. He actually own a dojo as I trained everyday in martial arts/kung fu with him as he moped the floor with me. He was a pretty strong old man and I respected him. I'm very glad that he trained me as I'll never forget his lessons.

(PA 1)

(PA 1)

While I've been training for awhile, as for my bullies, let's just say that they got extremely scared when I started to fight back. Serves them right. (P1)

I didn't even hesitate to hit my other bullies, that are girls. I believed in gender equality and don't really care about their feelings. I seriously don't care if anyone is male, female, trans, gay, lesbian, animal, etc, I won't hesitate to beat their asses if they piss me off. I usually don't fight unless anyone provokes me. Okay, enough about my past as I'll probably write about it some other time. So, today I woke up for another hellish day of school and went to the kitchen to eat my mother's delicious meal.