Episode 1: Yami's and Skylar's Special Date. Ruining A Pervert's Day and Image.

Hello my lovely readers! Sorry for the long wait. I appreciate you guys waiting. Hope you'll enjoy this story so much to share it♡. Now, let's jump into action.
___________________________________________

[Opening 1]

___________________________________________

[Narrator's Pov]

On the last episode of "Splatoon Harem: The Last Of My Kind", it was just another normal hellish day for our main protagonist as he wasn't looking forward to his day, but had to deal with annoying people for a little while longer before summer vacation starts. After breakfast with his mother, Yami bumped into his girlfriend; Skylar along the way to school. However, Yami had to deal with a pain in the ass bully named; Slade, with his group of weaklings. Yami made quick work with them as his brother figure; Flukey Thunder, dropped in and joined in the fight.

It was a pretty normal day for Yami as this stuff happens almost everyday, but grew pretty tired of dealing with it all the time. However, with Skylar by his side, it seems he can get by the tiresome days pretty easily. After the whole school incident, both Yami and Skylar parkour towards the rooftop of a random building, just hanging out, sharing their dreams towards eachother. Yami invited Skylar for dinner because of his mother would love to have her over again, which Skylar agreed since she loved Yana's cooking. During tonight's dinner was just perfect for the family as they all had a good time and a delicious good meal.

Now, let's jump into the story as just a whole night passed since the prologue episode.
___________________________________________

[Third Pov]

(4 months before the wave ends humanity....2 more day before disaster)

[Location]: Empire City
[Date]: May 26, 2025 (Saturday)
[Time]: 12:30 pm

It's a beautiful and peaceful afternoon in Empire City. Cars are honking, kids are playing at the park, people are busy with their jobs, etc. Again, just another normal day. Now, let's head over to our main protagonist's house. Inside of our main protagonist's house, in his room, we can see him sleeping peacefully. He continued to sleep until the sun from his window aimed for his eyes, making him grunt in annoyance as he slowly opened his eyes.

Yami: (💢) {Grunts} Grr...Stupid ass damn sun...! Let me sleep...!

Yami then sat up from his bed as he stretched his arms and yawned. He was also shirtless again as he never ever wears a shirt when he sleeps. As Yami finished yawning and stretching, he noticed that something was missing...or someone was missing as left side of his was empty.

Yami: {Confused} Hm? Where is-

Before Yami can finish his sentence, his door opened, making him look to see if it was his mother, but it wasn't as it was his girlfriend, coming back from the bathroom. She was wearing her nightgown and she was yawning when coming back. She suddenly saw Yami awake and quickly smiled at him.

Skylar: {Smiles} Good afternoon, honey! Hoped you had a wonderful sleep~.