10

"Eli!" Elliot yelled, laying on top of Olivia to cover her body from his son.

The door shut with a heavy thud as Elliot rested his head against Olivia's collar bone. The brunette laid shocked beneath him, her cheeks dark red and her body hot.

"So much for an hour, Elliot." Olivia sneered with embarrassment as she reached for her bra.

"Well, he's definitely gone now," Elliot smirked, trying to kiss Olivia again.

"Nope, get off me, please."

"Don't be mad, Olivia. I'm sorry."

"I'm not mad, Elliot, I'm embarrassed. One; because your teenage son just caught us getting ready to do the deed and secondly; because you didn't even lock the door as a precaution. Not to mention, does he not know how to knock?"

"Olivia I'm sorry."

"I know; it's just not something that should've happened."

"I'll talk to him."

"You probably should, in the meantime I'm going to head to go get Noah from school and get him to dance."

"Liv," Elliot stopped her just short of the bedroom door.

"What?"

"Your buttons," Elliot pointed out, unbuttoning and buttoning her blouse in the correct order.

"Thanks," Olivia smiled before placing a gentle kiss to his lips and leaving the loft, avoiding eye contact with Eli on her way out.

Elliot took a minute to compose himself, took a cold shower to rid himself of the arousal that had been stirred inside of him before going to face his teenage son. Eli sat at the kitchen island, his calculus book in front of him as he studied. Elliot fixed himself a glass of lemonade before making eye contact with his son.

"Dad," Eli started before Elliot raised a hand.

"Son, let me speak first. Why didn't you knock?"

"I didn't think you were home. It was quiet here, and I needed some Tylenol."

"You were supposed to be at Jack's until three studying, what happened?"

"The guys weren't taking studying seriously. I really want to keep my GPA and the only way to do that is to get a 95 on this Calculus test, so I came home so I could actually get some work done. Why aren't you at work?"

"Liv was able to take a day off, so I did too so we could get some alone time together before everyone's off for summer break. A new house rule by the way - always knock even if you think no one's home - and I'll work on remembering to lock the door."

"Dad, I don't think Liv is ever going to let you forget."

"You're probably right," Elliot chuckled, "so how is calculus studying going?"

"Not great, I'm still not understanding how to calculate these differential equations."

"The what?"

"Exactly," Eli sighed, "you were never good at math so you won't be much help. Dickie doesn't remember and the girls never took calculus, so I'm practically screwed."

"You know who was good at math?"

"Who? And don't say..."

"Olivia."

"Dad, no, I can't ask the woman I just caught sleeping with my dad for help with my math."

"She might be your last chance, kid."

///

Olivia had just gotten home from dance with Noah and placed an order for pizza. The day had been long and with the sexual frustration on top of her busy afternoon of running errands while Noah rehearsed, she didn't feel like cooking. She slumped down on to her couch with a book while Noah showered. It wasn't five minutes before her phone lit up with Elliot's name.