☁️Crush pt. 2💗

Brett's POV
So Reagan has a crush? I guess it's not that surprising I mean she's an adult after all. I hate to admit it but I'm jealous of whoever this crush may be. I like her. I don't want to see her with anyone because I have a crush on her. I hate being jealous. She's my best friend and I should be happy for her! I'll just ignore my feelings for a bit and hope the best for Reagan.
Reagan's POV
Ugh, I need to get my head together. This crush has been making it super hard to focus. I guess I should just tell him, get rejected, and go back to my normal life if I can. I need to ask Gigi how to tell him..
*time skip to lunch*
I walk into the cafeteria and spot Gigi sitting in her usual seat with everyone. As I walk up to her I can't help but look at Brett. God, I love him.. ah! I need to stay on track! "H-hey Gigi, can I talk to you in private p-please?"
I ask her she smirks at me guessing this will be about Brett. "Alright sorry, y'all Reagan needs me to talk about her crush again!"
She says as my face heats up. I see Brett he seems a bit off. I hope everything's okay.
I take Gigi over to another table. "So here to talk about Brett I assume?" She says as I nod my head in response. "I need help asking him out.." I say quietly because of embarrassment.
"Finally!" Gigi squealed "what do you have in mind?"
"J-just something casual. Nothing too big or fancy." I say blushing because the thought of asking Brett out is so embarrassing.
"Hm okay," Gigi says as she nods.
"Then why don't you just ask him to go over to your house after work and you can ask him then?"
"O-okay. Do you think he'll say yes?"
I say looking towards Brett across the room.
"Girl, have you seen the way he looks at you? Of course, he'll say yes!"
"Alright, I guess we'll find out after work then."
*time skip to after work*
I was packing up my things and then I quickly walk over to Brett as he was doing the same. "Hey, Brett!" I say trying not to stutter.
"Hey, reags! What's up?" He asks with that adorable smile on his face.
"U-uh I was just wondering if you could come over to my house tonight?" I ask looking at the ground so he won't see my blushing face.
"Sure! What time?"
"Whenever you're able to is fine. I don't have any other plans tonight" I respond looking at him this time trying not to seem rude.
"Okay! And Reagan are you feeling okay? Your face is super red. Do you have a fever?" He asks putting his hand on my forehead.
"N-no I'm a-alright!" I say so flustered because of how close he is to me.
"Okay well, that's good. See you tonight then!" He says as I walk away quickly and wave at him. "Alright, I just need to prepare myself now," I say to myself.
*later than evening*
I was sitting on the couch preparing myself trying to think of what to say. Brett had called me not long ago letting me know he was on his way. *knock knock* OH GOD HE'S HERE!!
O-okay Reagan c-calm down. I open the door to see Brett smiling at me. "Hey, Reagan!"
He says as he waves.
"H-hey Brett! Thanks for coming!" I say as I wave in response.
"So what did you want to do?" He asks while tilting his head adorably. AAAHH
"Well, f-first I have to a-ask you a question."
I say mad at myself that I can't stop stuttering.
"Okay! Ask away!" He responds
"W-well u-umm..." I start while fidgeting with my hands "Brett I... I really like you and was wondering I-If you would want to g-go on a date w-with me?" GOD WHY CANT I STOP STUTTERING??
I look at him and his mouth is hanging open in shock. Oh no. MAYBE HE DOESN'T LIKE ME BACK
Brett's POV
OH MY GOD!! REAGAN LIKES ME?? SHE WANTS TO GO OUT WITH ME? OH MY GOD!
I look at Reagan and realize I must have been sitting in silence for a moment because she's looking at me waiting for a response. "I would love to go out with you!" I say as I grab her hand gently. "R-really?" She says surprised.
"Of course! I r-really l-like you too Reagan.."
we look at each other for a moment before leaning in and kissing. The kiss only lasted a moment but it was so sweet and passionate. I wish it could've lasted forever.  We smile at each other and then we turned on the tv and cuddled for the rest of the night.
Reagan's pov
OH MY GOD, HE SAID YES!! AAAAAAHHHH!! I love him so much..
Sorry if this is awkward I haven't written about this stuff before! And I'm still slowly getting over the fact that inside job was canceled.