💖Be mine💐

This is a Valentine's Day special! Enjoy!

Valentine's Day was tomorrow and everyone was preparing and becoming more and more excited for Valentine's Day. Not Reagan though. She was dreading Valentine's Day. She has a crush, Brett, but she couldn't ask him out. No way. Brett on the other hand was ecstatic.

He'd had a couple of people ask him to be their Valentine in the past but he never felt the same way causing him to spend Valentine's Day alone. Not this year though! He had a plan this time. He would finally ask Reagan to go out with him and if she felt the same he finally wouldn't have to spend Valentine's Day alone.

Reagan walked into the office and saw Brett talking to Gigi as he blushed. Her mind immediately thought "does he.. does he like her?" her face immediately turned to a frown at the thought. "Oh hey, Reags!" Brett cheered and walked over to her. "Ah- hey Brett." She said as he disrupted her thoughts.

"How's your day so far?" He asked as they sat down at the table in the office. "Oh uh, it's fine." She responded with a small smile. "Are you excited about Valentine's Day?" He asked with a smile. "Eh not really.. I've never even had a Valentine before." Reagan said as she rested her head in the palm of her hand.

"Wait really? How? You're so pretty-" Brett blushed as he realized what he said. "Oh.. thanks." Reagan said as she felt her face heat up. "Alright I know it's almost Valentine's Day but stop flirting and get ready for work!" Rand yelled as he walked in.

The two of them blushed and tried to focus on work. For the rest of the day Brett couldn't stop looking at Reagan. He admired the way she brushed hair out of her face while she worked and how she chewed her pen as she thought. He smiled as he watched her in awe as she stands and talked at the front of the room.

He began to get more nervous around Reagan thinking about how he was going to ask her out. "Hey, brett." Reagan said as she sat down next to him at the lunch table. "Ah! H-hey Reagan!" He said as he chuckled awkwardly. "You okay?" She asked looking at him concerned.

"Y-yeah I-I'm fine!" He said as he smiled at her. "Okay." she responded as she started eating. "So uh.. what were you talking to Gigi about this morning?" She asked worried that it was him asking her out or something. "O-oh, t-that!" Brett started as he blushed. "I was just getting s-some advice about s-something.." he said as he laughed embarrassed.

He was actually asking Gigi how he should ask Reagan out, which is why he was blushing. "Hm okay." Reagan responds respecting that he didn't have to tell her the details but she still felt a bit worried. The rest of the day Reagan spent thinking about if she should ask Brett out on Valentine's Day. She decided she would and after thinking for a bit she came up with an idea.

"Alright, everyone! As you know we'll be having a Valentine's Day Party tomorrow. During this party, we'll be passing out Valentine's Day cards for fun. Just say something nice about someone it doesn't have to be romantic." Reagan announced while smiling. She was beginning to feel excited about this. 'Maybe things could work out?' She thought to herself.

Everyone groaned while Brett cheered "Yay!" He smiled. "Do we have to?" Myc groaned. "Yes, that's why I'm telling you a day early. That way you can think of something." Reagan responded with a sigh. Brett smiled as his face flushed realizing this is how he could ask her out.

They finished up the day and went home. Reagan and Brett decided to make their cards earlier in their homes so they could have more time to think.

Reagan was really struggling to think of anything. " 'Do you want to go out with me?' No that's too forward.. 'I like you.' No that's too short! Ughh, why is trying to ask someone out so complicated?" Reagan yelled frustrated.

She sat staring at a pink heart-shaped card waiting to be written on. She curls her lips and furrows her eyebrows frustratedly.
She thinks for a moment about all the things she loves about Brett and eventually she came up with something.

Brett was able to quickly write something short and sweet for Reagan. He loves everything about her and telling people kind things was the easiest thing for Brett. But through the night he struggled with his nerves feeling anxious about how Reagan may react.

Reagan had the same anxiety that night. "What if Brett hates me? What if it ruins our relationship?" Thoughts constantly ran through Reagan's head until she finally fell asleep. When she woke up she sighed. "Alright let's see how today goes.." she says as she gets out of bed.

Finally at the Cognito Reagan held her card for Brett and took a deep breath. She put it back in her pocket and pushed open the doors of the office. "Reags!" Brett said happily.  "H-hey Brett!" She said happily as her face lit up a million shades of red. "Are you ready for the party?" Brett said as he smiled and looked around at all the pink and red decorations all over the office. "Ha, y-yep." Reagan chuckled.

After a while of people chatting and laughing Reagan decided it was time to give her card to Brett. "Alright everyone l-lets give o-out our c-cards now!" She said as she smiled nervously. "Uggghhh" everyone groaned except for Brett who just smiled happily.

Everyone walked up to one another handing out cards that said short compliments like "you're funny" on them except for Myc's who had insults instead. Reagan pulled her card for Brett out of her pocket. She nervously walked up to Brett as she held the card close to her chest.

"H-hey Brett." Reagan said as she approached Brett who was sitting in a chair at the table talking to Gigi. Gigi winked at Brett and walked away. "Hey, Reags! Are you having fun?" He asked as he blushed. "Y-yeah. Well, I have this for you." Reagan said as she handed him the pink heart-shaped card. "Oh, I have one for you too!" Brett said as he pulled out a red heart-shaped card as he smiled sweetly. They exchanged cards and read them at the same time.

Brett's card read:
Dear Reagan,
I love every minute I spend with you and the way you work hard and are so passionate about what you love. This Valentine's Day I just wanted to tell you how much I love you.
Will you go out with me?
- Brett Hand

Reagan stared at the card for a minute after reading it with her face red and eyes wide with shock. She wanted to say something but held back as Brett was still reading the card she wrote.

Reagan's card read:
Dear Brett,
I don't know how to tell you this but I think now's the best time.
I always admire the way you're so kind to everyone without even trying, and how you work hard even when you don't know what to do.
You're amazing and I was wondering if
You would like to be my boyfriend?

As Brett finished reading he smiled and looked at Reagan. She smiled back as she nervously pushed some of her hair behind her ear. Brett hugged her and whispered in her ear. "I would love to be your boyfriend!" He smiled as he responded.

Reagan smiled and hugged back. "I love you." She said quietly. "I love you too." Brett said as he pulled away from the hug. He placed a hand on Reagan's cheek as they admired each other's eyes. Brett pulled himself closer to Reagan and gently kissed her. She kissed back until they heard someone. "Woah looks like we got a new couple~!" Gigi giggled. Brett and Reagan pulled away and blushed.

From then on the two became the cutest couple ever.