❤️Movie Date🍿

Brett's POV
Today is a Saturday meaning I don't have work today. I'm pretty bored so I turn on the tv and switch through the channels. Nothing good is on so I decide to play some happy, upbeat music. After a couple of minutes, I hear my phone ding.
message from Reags❤️
"Reagan!" I say happily, as I open the message.
Reags❤️: "Hey Brett! <3 I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date to see a movie tonight?"
Brett<3: Sure! Sounds fun! What movie?
Reags❤️: I was thinking of this movie called shutter island (GREAT MOVIE GO WATCH IT RN!!) it's a thriller/mystery I hope that's okay.
Brett<3: yeah that's fine! What time should I pick you up? 
Reags❤️: the next showing is at 6:15 pm so around 5:30 so we can get popcorn and stuff.
Brett<3: Alright sounds good! Can't wait! ❤️
As I finish texting I check the time. 4:26. I still have a while before I need to pick Reagan up. I guess I'll watch tv until it's time for me to get ready.
*Time skip*
I finish getting dressed and walk out of my house and get into my car to pick Reagan up.
Reagan's POV
Ugh, Dad, I don't have time for this right now!
I have a date with Brett! I cover my mouth realizing I never told him that me and Brett are officially dating now.
"Brett!???" He yells confused.
"Yes, dad Brett," I say as I roll my eyes grabbing my shoes.
"Well, I can't say I'm surprised," he says as he sits on the couch and grabs the remote. We were arguing about something stupid again thankfully he was distracted now.
I get a text from Brett.
Brett<3: I'm here!
Reags❤️: okay I'll be out in a minute! Rand was arguing with me over something stupid so I got a bit distracted.
Brett<3: that's okay!
Brett's so sweet.. I think to myself as I put my phone in my purse. "Alright, I'm leaving!" I yell as I walk out the door. I quickly hop in Brett's car. "Hey, Brett!" I say smiling at him.
"Hey, Reags! You ready?" He asks smiling back at me.
"Yep! Let's go." I say as I make sure I have everything.
*when they arrive*
Third Person POV
Reagan and Brett get out of the car.
Reagan walks next to Brett as they hold hands and walk into the Movie theater.
"Thanks for driving us here," Reagan says looking at Brett. "No problem Reags!"
He says kissing her cheek.
Reagan smiles and grabs his hand again.
They get their popcorn and drinks and they walk into the theater that's playing shutter island. They sit in their seats as the trailers for other movies play. They look at each other and smile. "I love you." Reagan says quietly as she leans her head on Brett's shoulder. "I love you too," Brett replies grabbing Reagan's hand and intertwining their fingers. The movie starts and they stay in that position until a sad scene comes up and Brett starts crying. "Babe you alright? I know how you are with sad movies" Reagan says comfortingly.
"Y-yeah I'm fine." Brett says as he sniffles. Reagan kisses his forehead and rests her head on his shoulder again. They share popcorn and enjoy the rest of the movie. Then the plot twist happens and Brett and Reagan's mouths hang open in shock. They look at each other as the credits roll and giggle at each other. They stand up and grab the empty popcorn container and their drinks. "That was so good!!" Reagan says smiling. "Yeah! It was kinda sad though." Brett responds.
"Yeah but I love how the story fits together even though it's sad." Reagan says glad she decided to watch shutter island."Yeah!" Brett agrees. They hold hands again intertwining their fingers. They throw away the empty popcorn bin as they walk out of the theater. Brett starts driving as he speaks up. "Hey Reags.. do you wanna come over to my house for a bit?" He asks blushing. "Sure! My dad doesn't care what I do and I could use some time away from him and more time with my wonderful boyfriend is always a good thing."She says smiling. They get to Brett's house and go inside. They sit on his couch and start cuddling. Brett looks at Reagan and kisses her lips softly. She kisses back almost immediately. They break apart and smile. "I love you, darling~" Reagan says blushing as she's never called him darling before and it just kind of slipped out. "I love you too hun~" Brett says deciding to give her a cute nickname other than Reags. They go back to cuddling and watching tv both so happy they have each other.