💖Headcanons💖

These are just some Breagan hc's me and my bff came up with!

Reagan calls Brett darling
Brett calls Reagan hun/honey

Reagan likes horror movies but Brett doesn't but he watches them for her anyways <3

The reason Brett didn't like Ron at first was that he was jealous and just didn't realize he likes Reagan until he thought about it more.

When Brett gets jealous of Reagan hanging out with other guys he walks up and hugs her and drags her away.

Brett always packs a Blanket so that in case Reagan falls asleep at work he can put it on her.

Whenever Reagan has a night shift at work Brett always stays with her so she won't be lonely.

When Brett has a nightmare and wakes up from it he calls Reagan and tells her about it (the call lasts hours but Reagan stays on anyways.)

Brett always packs a lunch for Reagan (he's a really good cook)

Whenever Reagan looks at pictures of when her and Ron were still together she starts to tear up and Brett always comes to comfort her and cheer her up.

Brett has tried many times to tell Reagan that he has a crush on her but he always ends up saying something else.

Brett convinced Reagan to let them have a pajama day at work so they could wear matching onesies.

When it's cold outside Reagan always forgets a jacket so Brett gives his to her.

Whenever Reagan gets drunk she always says romantic things to Brett and it makes him blush.

Brett has a whole social media account where he posts random pictures and videos he takes of Reagan.

Brett watches the owl house and makes Reagan watch it with him. his favorite character is hooty and Reagan's is amity.

When one of them is sad about their trauma the other plays music that they relate to. For example, Brett is sad about his family never caring about him and feeling like he's not enough for them Reagan will play a song like let you down by NF and cuddle him until he feels better.

Reagan gets jealous surprisingly easily when Brett's with other girls especially because everyone talks about how attractive he is. When she's jealous she won't hesitate to walk up to him and kiss him letting whoever he's talking to know he's already taken.

Brett is literally the sweetest boyfriend in existence. If Reagan needs literally ANYTHING he will get it. Period products? got it. Pain medication? Got it. Food? Cooks it right away. And if she needs help with work he'll ALWAYS help. Even if he's exhausted.

They hadn't told anyone they were dating but everyone was getting suspicious about it so Gigi was spying on them and finally caught them kissing in the hallway once. Then she took pictures and sent them to EVERYONE. 

Rand was not happy but also not surprised to find out they're dating. He was annoyed that Reagan kept leaving and not coming back until the next day because she couldn't take him to Wetzel's Pretzels.

Reagan's mom on the other hand was proud of Reagan for getting a boyfriend. She invited both of them over for dinner once.

Brett watches SpongeBob and buys Reagan a
Squidward onesie and gets himself a SpongeBob onesie and Reagan won't admit it but she loves it.

That's all for now but I'm sure I'll make more headcanons soon.