🌧Bad day💔

Third person POV
Reagan had been working super hard to finish up some last-minute work. She had been up all night and was extremely stressed. She was sitting at her desk in her office and finally, lunchtime came around. She walks into the cafeteria and the first thing she sees is her boyfriend, Brett. He waved at her as she walks up to him. "Hey, Reags!" He says with a smile. "Hey, darling," she says as she yawns. "You were up all night again weren't you?" He says frowning. "Yeah I got behind on my work and I still have a lot to do." She says tiredly. "You really should take a break you know." He responds. "Yeah but I need to make sure I get everything done." She says a little annoyed. Not at Brett but just annoyed in general because she's so tired. "Alright, but at least make sure you take care of yourself," Brett says as he holds her hand and kisses her cheek. "I will I promise." She says smiling.
*Time skip*
Reagan's day ended up being a nightmare. A bunch of files on her computer got deleted and a bunch of people were protesting at the White House because of their conspiracy theories and Reagan and her team had to fix that meanwhile somehow the jugs filled with mind eraser fluid got spilled and erased half of Cognito's workers' memories and Reagan had to sort that out as well. By the time the day was over Reagan was beyond exhausted and annoyed. Thankfully her and Brett live together now so Brett can help cheer her up a bit. All she wanted to do now was cuddle with Brett and not worry about anything.
"Hey, honey are you okay? I know today was hard." Brett says as Reagan gets in their car. "Yeah let's just get home." She says as she gets in the passenger's seat and looks out the window. When they get home Brett gets out of the car and walks up to Reagan and picks her up. "W-what are you doing?" She asks now in Brett's arms. "You're tired so I'll take care of you all night." He says as he kisses her forehead. She blushes and smiles. Soon
They are inside and Brett carries Reagan to the bed they share and sets her down. "Thanks, Brett." She says sweetly as she smiles at him. "Anything for you hun!" He says happily smiling back at her. They both get changed into more comfortable clothes and start cuddling in bed. "I love you, darling~" Reagan says as she kisses him sweetly on the lips. He returns the kiss. "I love you too hun~" he responds as they separate. Both smiling they cuddle all night. "How did I get so lucky with him?" Reagan thought to herself as she smiles.

Sorry, this one's a bit short! I'll have some longer ones coming. Also thank you all so much for 163 reads!