💔Ron🥀 (Angst)

Sorry, this one's gonna be Angst.
But if that's not your thing don't worry I have more cute stuff on the way!

Brett's POV
*After he met Ron for the first time*
Why don't I like him?? I've never not liked anyone before... and this is my best friend's boyfriend!! I should like him! But something about him being with her... bothers me.. I can't tell what though.. I mean she makes me happy every time I'm with her and when I'm near her my heart beats super fast and- OH NO.... I like my best friend, don't I...
That's not good.. what if she finds out? She'll hate me! It'll ruin our relationship.. she probably won't even want to see me ever again..
*The next day*
"I heard Ron and Reagan got caught in the broom closet again!~" Gigi smirks and laughs with Myc and Andre as they all look at Reagan. I hate it but every time I think about them together all I can feel is anger. I hate feeling this way. All I want is to be happy for my best friend. But all I can feel is sad and angry every time someone even mentions Ron and Reagan dating. I just wish that could be us.
*Lunch time*
"Brett is everything alright?" Reagan says as she sits down next to me "you've been pretty quiet lately" she says concerned. "Y-yeah I'm fine.." I say putting on a fake smile. "Okay-" she says as her phone goes off. "Oh it's Ron sorry I'll be back," she says as she answers the phone and walks away. Ugh, why is he always calling her?? I know I can't date her but know he's just completely taking Reagan away from me. We used to hang out and talk ALL THE TIME. Now we barely even see each other because she's too busy with Ron. It's always Ron. Why can't that be me.. I feel tears forming in my eyes. Not here not now!! I curse to myself and quickly stand up. "I need to use the restroom I'll be right back!" I say trying to sound as usual as possible. I quickly run off before I can even hear anyone reply. I quickly go inside a stall and start crying. "Why do I have to have this stupid crush on her? I really want to be happy for her and Ron but it's impossible when I have these feelings for her. The only thing I can do is accept that she already has someone she loves and I need to get over it." I say to myself between sobs. I wipe away my tears and walk out of the stall. I go to the sink and wash my face trying to make it seem like everything is fine. I walk out of the stall and go back to the cafeteria where I see Reagan still in the hallway talking to Ron on her phone. She was smiling and laughing the whole time. "Do you wanna come over tonight~?" she asks sweetly while giggling. I can feel the tears coming back and a pain in my heart as I run off before she could see me. I cry as I run back to the office where no one will see me. I decide to text the group telling them I got sick so I'll be leaving early so they won't ask why I'm not back yet. I grab all my stuff not able to stop my tears from flowing. I walk out of the office wiping my tears the best I can so that if anyone sees me they won't ask what happened.
*at Brett's house*
I lay in bed crying with the lights off as I scroll on my phone trying to distract myself until a picture of Ron and Reagan hugging while Reagan kisses Ron's cheek comes up. I can't hold back my tears anymore. I hate this. I just wish that was me In that picture instead of Ron.

Hey, y'all sorry this is a short and sad one-shot. But I have some happier stuff coming up!