🌑Nightmare 🖤

This was a request! :)
Enjoy!
Warning: descriptions of an attack

Brett's POV
Me and Reagan are running through the Cognito building as an unknown person broke in. Reagan put the place on lockdown and we ran and hid in a random office under a desk. we're both breathing heavily. "Reagan.." I whisper to her. "I love you." I say as tears roll down my face. I smile at her trying to hide the fear. She hugs me. "I love you too Brett." She whispers in my ear. She quickly grabs a gun from off the desk of the office and goes back to hiding. We hear someone walk in. "Where the hell are you?! I saw someone come in here!" An unknown voice yells angrily. Soon enough the unknown person looks under the desk we're hiding under and Reagan shoots them in the arm. "Agh!" The unknown person screams and walks back in pain. "Come on!" Reagan yells as she grabs my hand and we continue running. We were about to get to Reagan's lab when the unknown person found us grabbing their arm to stop the bleeding. Reagan holds the gun up to them. "What do you want? Why are you here?" She questions. The unknown person grins this terrifying smile looking psychotic. They pull out a knife and quickly stab Reagan. "REAGAN!" I yell with tears flooding my vision.

"Reagan!" I wake up breathing heavily and sweating. Thank god it was just a dream. But it was so unsettling and it felt so real. "Brett? What's wrong?" Reagan asks concerned. I completely forgot she was here but I'm so thankful to see her. Before I can respond I quickly hug her and smile. "A-are you okay?" She asks blushing. "I'm okay. I just had a disturbing nightmare.." I say as I look down. "Do you wanna talk about it while we cuddle?" She asks while giving me a little smile. "Yeah." I respond as I lay down and she crawls on top of me laying on my chest and playing with my hair while she looks at me. I explain the dream to her as she listens. "Don't worry. I'm right here darling~ you don't need to be scared of anything." She says calming me down. I smile at her and I kiss her forehead.  She smiles and holds my hand and she leans in and kisses my lips. I kiss back and close my eyes enjoying this sweet moment with her. We pull away and smile while looking into each other's eyes. We go back to cuddling and then realize we couldn't get back to sleep. "Do you wanna watch a movie? " Reagan asks while looking at me as she sits up. "I can't fall asleep." "I'm sorry for waking you, hun." I say with a worried look. "It's okay! I don't mind. As long as I'm here with you everything is fine." She says as she hugs me. "So about that movie?" She asks while smiling. "Yeah, we should watch one. I can't sleep either and we don't have to work tomorrow." I respond smiling back at her. "Yay!" She says happily as she grabs the remote and turns the tv on. "What movie do you wanna watch?" She asks. "Hmm.. how about the new puss in boots movie?" (don't make fun of me it's a good movie) I ask while smiling. Me and Reagan saw the movie in theaters a couple of weeks ago but I want to watch it again. "Okay, sure!" She says as she pulls up the movie. "Before it starts I'm gonna go get some tea. Do you want some?" She asks me while tilting her head cutely. "Sure." I say smiling at how adorable she is. She looks really pretty when her hair is down and messy and in the big baggy t-shirt she's wearing. She nods at me and walks to the kitchen. I sit in bed and wait. "Hm, now I'm bored.." I think to myself and I decide to get up and go see Reagan. I walk into the kitchen and I see her standing next to the kettle waiting for the water to boil. I wrap my hands around her waist and lay my head on her shoulder. "Hello, hun." I say with a smile. She giggles "got bored waiting for me?" "Yeah" I say burying my face in her neck. She finishes making the tea and pours it into two mugs, one for each of us. I let go of her and she hands one to me and grabs her own. We walk back to the bedroom and sit down and start cuddling again. We turned on the movie and watched while we cuddled. "I love you~" I whisper in Reagan's ear. "I love you too darling~" she responds as she kisses me. We went back to cuddling until we eventually fell back asleep.