🍾Party🎉

CONTENT WARNING:
this one-shot contains descriptions and scenarios of someone drinking and getting drunk. If that is triggering to you please do not read!

Brett's POV:
I finished tying my tie as I see Reagan walk out of the bathroom of our master bedroom. She's wearing a really pretty dress and her hair is down and she looks amazing. I can't help but blush while admiring her. "U-uh how do I look?" She asks nervously. "Gorgeous." I say as I walk up to her and kiss her gently. "Mph Brett we're gonna be late.." she mumbles into the kiss. I pull away and smile at her and she smiles back. "I love you." I say as I walk back to the mirror and make sure I look good. "I love you too." She responds as she grabs her shoes and puts them on. "Alright are you ready for the party? Is there anything we need to bring?" She asks being the planner she is. "Yep I'm ready! I don't think we're forgetting anything." I say with a smile. "Okay let's go!" She says happily and grabs my hand. We walk outside to our car and we make our way to the party Gigi invited us to.

We quickly arrive and as we walk inside there's already a lot of people here. "Reagan! Brett!" I hear Gigi call us from across the room. We walk over to her and smile. "Hey Gigi!" Reagan says while waving and I wave as well. "Im so glad you guys could make it! Tonight is going to be so fun!" Gigi squeals in excitement. "Yeah I definitely need a break from work!" I respond and Reagan nods in agreement. After talking with Gigi for a bit we decide it's a good idea to get some drinks. after a few hours of drinking and enjoying the party I noticed Reagan starting to get a bit drunk. I giggle at her knowing she's enjoying herself. "Reags I'm gonna go sit with Andre and Myc okay?" I say as I'm getting a bit tired. "Okay I'll meet you there in a bit." She says as she continues giggling. I turn around to go sit but I feel a hand grab my wrist and pull me back. It was Reagan. "W-wait." She says and then pulls me into a kiss. After we pull away I smile and chuckle at her. She's adorable when she's like this. "I love you darling~" she says with a smile as she wobbles around from being drunk. "heh I love you too~" I respond and then I leave to sit down.

"I thought you two were gonna start fucking right in front of us for a second there." Myc says talking about me and Reagan. "I-it was just a kiss." I say looking away while blushing. "Myc we get it your horny but leave Brett and Reagan out of it." Gigi says rolling her eyes as she walks over and sits down next to Andre. We all talked for a bit until I noticed Reagan coming over to us. "Hey hu-" before I can finish saying anything Reagan was sitting in my lap facing me and smiling. "R-Reagan what a-are you doing?" I ask feeling heat rise to my face immediately. I can tell she's really drunk now and she's pretty tired. "Mmm Brett.." she says quietly as she grabs my tie and leans in kissing me. I put my hand on her cheek and kiss back almost forgetting where we are. "Hah! you might want to get her home." Gigi laughs as Reagan pulls away from the kiss. I sit in shock for a moment and the I respond. "Heh y-yeah." I chuckle awkwardly and try to move but Reagan was still on top of me. "Come on Reagan!" Gigi says as she gently pulls her off of me.

As soon as Reagan gets up she grabs my hand and pulls me to another area of the party closer to the music and wraps her arms around my neck. "I wanna daaancee~" she says while resting her head on my shoulder. "Reagan I think we should get you home hun." I respond while wrapping my arms around her waist as we sway to the music. "Hmmm.. fine." She says as she lifts her head off of my shoulder. She kisses my cheek and then lets go of me. I wrap an arm around Reagan's waist to help her walk and we make our way back to the car. I open the door for Reagan and she climbs in and I get in on the drivers side. "I love you Reagan." I say while smiling at her. "I love you too Brett." She says tiredly as she holds one of my hands while my other is on the steering wheel. We get home and I carry her inside knowing she's too tired to walk. "Hmm.." she groans as we go it inside. "It's alright hun. Let's go to bed." I say quietly and I kiss her forehead. "mkay.." she responds while. rubbing her eyes. I carry her to the bedroom and I set her on the bed gently and I go to her dresser and grab her pajamas. "Go and put these on okay?" I say while handing them to her. "Alright." She says as she takes them and wobbly walks into the bathroom to change. I grab my pajamas and laugh to myself about how cute she is. She walks out of the bathroom once she's done and she plops on the bed. I change into my pajamas and then I lay in bed and cuddle her. "Goodnight sweetheart~" I say to her,  gently running my hands through her hair. "Mm night darling~" she responds tiredly as she falls asleep. I close my eyes and drift off with her in my arms.