💖practice💌

"Hey, Reagan I think you're really cute and I was wondering if you would go on a date with me?" A random coworker asked as he rested his hand on the back of his neck.

"O-oh uh..." Reagan looked at Gigi from across the cafeteria as she gave her a thumbs up and mouthed "DO IT!"
"O-okay, Sure." Reagan agreed thinking maybe it would be nice to try getting back out there. "Awesome I'll pick you up at 7:00!" The man replied with a smile as he walked away.

Brett watched Reagan as she paced around the living room of her house. "I haven't been on a date in years! I-I don't think I can even kiss someone properly anymore.." Reagan rambled.

"I'm sure it'll be fine!" Brett tried to reassure her but it wasn't helping.

"I just don't know Brett. Maybe I shouldn't have agreed to this.." Reagan sat on the couch next to Brett. "Y-you know.. I could show you how to kiss.. only if you w-want to of course!" Brett smiled as shades of red bloomed on his face.

"O-oh.." Reagan thought for a moment. "Okay if you don't mind.." she agreed as her face heated up. "I-I don't mind at all." Brett smiled as they looked into each other's eyes. Brett leaned in and placed a hand on Reagan's cheek.

Their lips locked for a moment and as they pulled away Reagan's mind began to race. "See? You did great! You have nothing to worry about." Brett spoke, waking Reagan out of her thoughts.

"No, I don't want to go on that date." Reagan sternly responded as she looked down at her lap. "W-what why? You did good! I promise I wouldn't li-" Reagan pulled Brett into another kiss, passionately as she held one of his hands.

She pulled away and looked at Brett as he looked at her, surprised. "I would rather go on a date with you.." she spoke softly. "O-oh.. I'd like that." Brett smiled and placed a hand on Reagan's cheek.

"You would?" She asked. "Yeah," Brett smiled.
"Then, let's go on one." Reagan smiled as she rested her head on Brett's chest. "Yeah let's do that tomorrow." Brett agreed and ran his hands through Reagan's hair as they drifted off to sleep.

Hey everyone, sorry this one is so short I wasn't really sure what else to add. Also sorry for not posting in a while I've been pretty busy! I hope you all enjoyed this short one-shot. <3