The New World

I do not own Nikke or anything referenced.

-As you can see this is the new book I talked about, and even hinted at in Howling. This is based on the mobile game The Goddess of Victory: Nikke. The story will be a little different, this will be a harem but not a huge harem, the girls will be like Android 18 in the sense they can get pregnant, also Grey is a soldier which means he'll try and fight alongside them. Though unlike the Nikke's weapons, he won't be doing too much damage. Yes even the Loli with a pistol does more damage than Grey's Scar-H. Don't ask me how because I don't know. Without further Ado! Let's get into it.-

-Grey POV-

I gasp and groan in pain as I wake up on the ground. I roll over and push myself up to a crawling position. "Fuck." I say softly before grabbing my rifle that lays next to me.

" I say softly before grabbing my rifle that lays next to me

(Scar-H Battle Rifle of Freedom lol)

I slowly get up and look around to see everything was destroyed. Buildings were crumbling, bones were scattered across the street, cars were destroyed, and animals roamed free. There was no movement, and no sound of anyone. I grab my radio from my chest pocket. "This is Enyo One. Does anyone respond?" I ask only to get nothing. I go to try again but I begin to hear the faint sounds of gunfire. I quickly think about it, I begin running towards it hoping I could find some allies. Upon arriving to the gunfight I see three women, and...robots? One of the women turns to look and smiles at me.

robots? One of the women turns to look and smiles at me

(Marian)

I look at her before beginning to fire at the robots. I can see I'm doing little to no damage as one turns to me, it suddenly fires a missle at me forcing me to roll out the way. I quickly run into a building as it begins to fire at me, the bullets rip through the wall as I run faster. Suddenly I get grabbed and pulled into a room, out of muscle memory I throw them over my shoulder, and lift my rifle as they roll. When she stops she points a grenade launcher at me.

 When she stops she points a grenade launcher at me