He's More Than a Soldier

I do not own The Goddess of Victory Nikke or anything referenced.

-Rapi POV-

I stand with Marian and the girls along with a few other groups. Anderson has finally given the okay to search for Grey. I look at Diesel who has taken a serious look, and Quency has been much more serious. "Attention everyone!" Anderson says seriously stepping onto a pedestal. We all look at him as he surveys the crowd. "As you all know one of our Commander's is MIA! Commander Grey Koi-len Leader of the team Counters!" He announces and everything goes dead quiet.

"I thought he was on a mission sir!" A commander speaks up.

"He is not. Grey and Counters were tricked by one of the CEO's, who threatened two of her Nikke if they didn't lie to him as well! They hand delivered Grey to our enemies, as instead of wanting to kill him! They wanted to capture him!" Anderson announced as Mihara and Yumi join me. I glance at the two and see them checking their gear with serious looks.

"He's our Commander now. We owe it to him to bring him home." Mihara says and I smile at her.

"You two aren't at fault. Syuen controlled you both with fear of being wiped completely. We all have forgiven you since Grey would want that." I tell her and Mihara shakes her head.

"I could have dragged him with me." She says and I put my hand on her shoulder.

"If you focus too much on what could have been, you'll cloud the path moving forward." I tell her.

"Truer words have never been spoken Rapi." A woman says and I turn to a purple haired woman.

"Do I know you?" I ask as a wave of fear washes over me.

"No. But I know all of you. My name is Rize, leader of the Creator Squad." Rize says and I nod as three more women walk up. I see Rize has a heavy grenade launcher as her weapon.

"Mindy." The blonde haired woman says and her eyes are slitted like a cats. I look to see her carrying a heavy machine gun.

"My name is Shalltear!" The blue haired girl says as she holds an two shotgun