I'm Here for You.

I do not own Goddess of Victory Nikke or anything referenced.

-Grey POV-

I woke up the next morning with Rapi and Snow White sleeping on my lap. I smile and gently move them to not wake them. I groan and stretch as I hear my back cracking. I relax and see all of the girls sleeping here with us. I sigh softly knowing they are only being protective of me. I fucked up letting myself get tricked by that woman. I decided to walk around the outpost to clear my head.

I wished I could at least go to the firing range. But Rapi took away my pistol and my rifle is being fixed. Suddenly I was stopped by two Nikke.

"Come with us, Anderson wants to see you." One says.

"He would have called for one of the girls to bring me." I say getting on edge. Since they've singled me out when no one else is around. I reach for my pistol before realizing Rapi has it.

"Anderson wants to see you." One repeats as she twitches. That's when I realized their eyes were red.

"You can stop the act now." I say backing up slightly.

"A-A-Anderson wants t-t-to see you!" One yells and jumps at me. I side step her and send a right cross to the others cheek. I take this time to sprint to the park.

"If I can lose them in the trails then I can get home to safety." I say to myself as I run. I look behind me to see them catching up. "Don't Nikke ever get fucking tired?!" I yell and push my legs harder. I run down the middle trail and look to only see one of them. She reaches for me, I immediately stop, sucking down, I grab her wrist, and throw her into the clearing. I know I don't have a lot of time until her partner shows up. But fighting is my best chance at escaping. "Great. One human against a Goddess of Victory." I say and raise my arms up. I've got to be mindful about my still sore arm. I smirk at the thought of an old game I used to play.

"Come with us." She says getting up while twitching. I take a deep breath and exhale calmly.

(On Another Level-NF)

"I'll pass." I say seriously and she runs at me. I side step her and send a knee into her stomach. As she bends over I send an uppercut to her face. Suddenly I can feel the desert heat, and could even feel the sand in the wind. I look back to my adversary and see an ISIS operator. He rushes me and tries to stab me with a knife, I slap his hand away, and hit him with a left and right cross. I immediately dodge the knife as he swings wildly. I grab his wrist, lift his arm high, and slam his elbow over my knee. I hear the sickening crack of his shattered elbow, as he screams in pain I lift my leg up, and slam my foot into his knee breaking it. As he screams in agony I get behind him, and twist his head until I snap his neck.

(Song ends. I know it was short.)

I blink twice and see I'm back in the park breathing quickly, my heart beating so fast I thought it would explode. I look down to the dead Nikke at my feet and try to calm down. Suddenly a pair of hands grabbed my neck and raised me up against a tree. I choke and look down to see the Nikke's partner. Her red eyes glow brightly as she squeezes my neck harder. "Submit!" She yells in a distorted voice. I try and break free but she is too strong. She squeezes harder and I try to conserve my air. But my vision begins to narrow as my eyes begin to roll back. She looks to her right only to be tackled off of me. After falling to my knees I gasp for air and hold my neck.

Looking over I see Marian slamming her fists into the Nikke's head, which bounces off the ground, she suddenly gets up, pulls out her SMG, and empties the whole clip into her head. She suddenly turns to me and her eyes widen. "Commander!" She says in a worried voice. She runs over and helps me up. I immediately pull her into a hug as I cry into her shoulder. I just faced my worst fear and barely escaped. "I'm here Commander. Let it all out." She says and I hug her closer as I hear footsteps. "It's our family and friends." She says softly.