The Truth Comes Out.

I do not own the Goddess of Victory Nikke or anything referenced.

-Grey POV two months later-

I sit down with Lilly and Madeline as I look over the Rapture Queens base plans. "So she's in the basement level?" I ask and they both nod. "There aren't many places to sneak in. So Bellona and I will settle on a frontal assault." I say and their eyes lock onto me.

"You sound like you're going in alone." Lily says and I nod.

"I need people to stay back with the pregnant girls. Including you Lily, wouldn't want our baby getting hurt right?" I ask and she blushes brightly. (Don't worry I'll do the lemons later.)

"I'd be far enough back!" She yells and I pat her head.

"Not happening. Bellona and I have this covered." I say as I grab my guns. "My decision is final and I'm leaving." I say and Lily grabs my wrist.

"Grey! If you do this and confront the Queen, you might not like what you see!" She says and I stop in my tracks.

"What do you mean?" I ask lowly and she takes a deep breath.

"You'll find out the truth...about everything." She says and I nod.

"I'll approach it with an open mind." I say and she releases me. I quickly run to Bellona and hop into her.

"Where are we going Pilot?" She asks as I run a diagnostic on her functions.

"Fort Vulcan." I say and one of the screens glows brightly.

"That was the base you were stationed before you were deployed." She says and I nod.

"Yes. She's in the basement level of the main building. There aren't many places to sneak through, so we're going to go for a frontal assault." I say and she hums.

"Affirmative. Equipping my Predator Cannon and auto rockets." She says and she begins to move. "Do we have any forms of back up?" She asks and I shake my head.

"It's just us. Let's put an end to this tyrant of a Queen." I say as the garage opens up.

"Affirmative. The mission is to destroy the Rapture Queen. The priority of the Mission is to protect the Pilot." Bellona says and we begin to head out. As we walk up to the front gate I see the Nikke whose husband I saved. She's standing there with a small bundle in her arms, Bellona kneels down, and opens her cockpit.

"You alright?" I ask her and she smiles at me.

"I just wanted you both to meet Bellona. My husband has taken scouting missions instead of high risk ones. So the two of us are here to wish you safe travels, and to come home soon." She says as the baby coos at me. "You see Uncle Grey?!" She asks excitedly as the baby giggles.

"Hey Kiddo! Look at you!" I say cheerfully and hop down. "You look just like your Mom." I say and the Nikke looks up at me.

"Would you like to hold her?" She asks and I look at her. She smiles and I gently take the baby girl.

"She's so small." I say softly and the Nikke nods.

"When she gets older. Would you mind helping her build her own Titan?" She asks and I smile.

"I'd be honored to. Now I have a Queen to dethrone and a truth to find." I say and hand the baby back to her. The Baby cries loudly and I look down at her. "I'll be back soon and your cousins will be here soon too." I say before getting back into Bellona.

"Stay safe Grey." The Nikke says and I give her a small salute.

"I will. See you later." I say as we begin to walk through the Gate.