Not According To Plan

I do not own Nikke or anything referenced.

-Grey POV-

I yawn and wake up to the pinkish hair of Rapi. Her hair cascaded down her bare back, and her head rests over my heart. Looking down Freyja lays at our feet her tail hitting the bed gently. I smile but think back to my time in the military. All the friends I made, the ones I lost, and the ones I failed to save.

"Grey." I hear Rapi say and I look down into her eyes. They show signs of concern as she frowns.

"Yes?" I say with a smile.

"I don't like the way you're thinking." She says and I give her a confused look.

"Your heart slowed down a lot and you're shaking slightly." She says and I sigh.

"Just thinking about the past." I say and she hugs me tightly.

"We'll figure everything out Grey. I promise." She says and I smile at her.

"Thanks Rapi. This means a lot to me." I say and she smiles. I get a notification on my phone and I reach over to check it. "Got a mission." I say and she frowns. "But this is weird. Apparently this is from one of those big shots." I say and get up.

"I'll get ready too." She says getting up.

"No." I say and look at her.

"What?" She asks softly.

"Rest this time. The others and I can handle this." I say and she frowns. "I promise I'll be safe." I tell her and she shakes her head. I walk downstairs to see a small woman and two others with weapons.

 I walk downstairs to see a small woman and two others with weapons

(Yumi)

(Mihara)

(Mihara)

"How did you get in here?" I ask as Sin, Quency, and Guilty walk in.

"Doesn't matter. What matters is that you take these two on your mission." The child like woman says.

"That's not how this works. Now explain yourself or I'll call Anderson." I tell her and she looks at the tall Nikke.

"Do it Mihara." She orders and Mihara's eyes begin to glow. She suddenly begins to pinch herself while moaning softly. Suddenly Quency, Guilty, and Sin gasp in pain.