The Competition and The Prize

I do not own the Goddess of Victory Nikke, Alice, Jackson, or anything referenced.

-Grey POV-

I stand at the firing range with Helm and Milk. I have my eyes closed as I wait for Jackson and Alice to show up. "Are you sure they were awake Commander?" Helm asks and I nod.

"Yeah. Because they're here." I say opening my eyes. As soon as I do Alice and Jackson are seen sprinting towards us. I push off the sandbags and look at my watch. "You two are late." I tell them  as they catch their breaths.

"Sorry Sir." Jackson says as Alice agrees.

"Are you two humans?" I ask and they look at each other.

"I'm an aircraft carrier." Jackson says as Alice raises her hand with a smile.

"I'm the Yamato Aegis!" She announces and the girls both laugh.

"They must have bumped their heads Commander! No way these two actually think they're battleships!" Milk laughs loudly as Helm only has a big smile.

"It's true you pipsqueak!" Alice growls as her tails shake with anger.

"Say that again you big breasted bimbo!" Milk yells and the two growl at each other.

"Enough!" I yell and the two immediately stop. "Out of everything I have to worry about! The absolute last thing I need is for my allies to fight!" I yell at them.

"Sorry Grey." Milk says and kicks a rock as Alice looks confused.

"A lot has happened before you two arrived." I tell her and she nods. I walk up to a table with firearms. "If you two are battleships like you say. Then you should be able to fire these weapons." I say and lean on the table.

"Easy." Alice says and walks up to me. "If I Ace this I want a prize." She says and I look at her.

"What would you like?" I ask and she smirks.

"You'll know." She says and grabs an M4A1 Sopmod. I shake my head as she holds her rifle.

 I shake my head as she holds her rifle

"Stop!" I order before she can shoot.

"What?" She asks and I walk up behind her. I guide her arms and hands where they need to be, I then raise her support elbow up slightly, and have her lean a little.

"The way you were going to shoot, you were going to lose control." I tell her and she nods. "Try Semi-auto, then we'll do small bursts, then full auto." I tell her and watch her fire a few rounds. "Do that for three more Magazines." I tell her and she nods. I walk up to Jackson who is looking at the M107 and MPX.

 I walk up to Jackson who is looking at the M107 and MPX