Becoming a Teacher.

I do not own Goddess of Victory Nikke, Alice, Jackson, or anything referenced.

-Grey POV-

I wake up after a long night with Marian, her beautiful body is still pressed against mine. I kiss her cheek and she opens her eyes to smile at me. "Good morning my Love." She says softly.

"Good morning my beautiful flower." I say softly and she smiles at me. She kisses my lips gently and I rub her stomach gently.

"I still feel so full." She giggles softly and I chuckle.

"You wanted a baby." I tell her and she smiles at me as she grabs my hand.

"I know." She coos and I get up.

"I'll make breakfast." I say softly and she frowns.

"But the bed will be so cold without you." She says and I kiss her gently again.

"Be strong my Love." I tell her and she giggles.

"I can try." She says and wraps the blanket around her body. I smile and walk downstairs to the smell of breakfast. Entering the kitchen i see Sin covered in flour.

"Sin?" I say and she turns to me looking a little stressed.

"I'm trying!" She complains and I smile as I take a whiff of the air.

"You're doing much better." I say and her eyes widen. I walk up to her and frown at her mask.

"That means a lot to me that you think I've improved." She says and I reach up to the clasps of her mask. She quickly grabs my hands and shakes her head. "Don't." She says and I look at her.

"Sin. What happened in the past was the old you." I say and she shakes her head as her breathing picks up.

"No! I don't want to have the chance to manipulate you! I don't want to manipulate my new friends and family!" She yells and closes her eyes.

"Look at me." I tell her and she opens her eyes. "Do you trust me?" I ask and she nods. "Then you should trust yourself as well. You're so much stronger than you used to be." I tell her and she lets go of her mask. I reach up and enter the code on the clasps. The mask falls to the ground with a loud thud, and I smile at her. "There." I say.

(Best picture I could find

(Best picture I could find.)

"Grey." She says shakily as her own voice probably sounds foreign.

"Your voice is angelic." I tell her and she pulls me into a deep and heated kiss. I cup her cheek gently and wrap my arm around her waist. We pull away and she blushes brightly. "Better?" I ask and she shakily points at me.

"Buy me shoes." She says and I chuckle at her.

"See? You're so much stronger now." I tell her and she begins to cry which turns into sobbing. "Did I mess up?!" I ask nervously and she shakes her head.