23

"So, Glory." Sunny started. "Can we see Firefly now?" the golden dragon asked. "Of course!" Glory replied. "I'll go get her." As Glory went to get Firefly, she smiled. Her friends were the best anyone could ask for, and she loved them dearly. However, as she entered the room where Firefly was sleeping, she saw no sign of the dragonet. Worried, Glory looked around, and noticed a piece of paper on the cribside table. She started to read.

Dear Glory. It started. Me And Jambu are going to teach Firefly how to fly. I hope you aren't mad. Love, Deathbringer.

Glory sighed. This was typical Deathbringer. Being so stupid, for someone so smart. Glory decided to tell the others so that they could go find the trio, and strangle two of them. "Soooooo." Glory started as she walked back into the room. "Apparently Deathbringer thought it was a good idea to take Firefly and Jambu, and teach the former how to fly. Anyone want to come strangle them with me?" She asked. Tsunami snickered. "Of course." She replied. "I never did like him anyway." Glory laughed. "Anyone else?" She looked around. Her eyes landed on Sunny, who seemed too stunned to speak. "Sunny-" Glory was cut off as the yellow sandwing exploded. "How dare he!" She yelled. "If he has laid one hand on that dragonet, I will personally see too it that he dies a slow, painful death. Let's go." The rest of the group looked stunned after the golden sandwing's outburst. "Okay then." Tsunami said. "Let's get going, before Deathbringer dies a slow and painful death."