29

There was Firefly, in the middle of her friends, looking quizzically up at a coconut that was floating above her head. What. Was. Happening. Her daughter, the princess of the rainforest, was an animus. For, a second, Glory thought she was dreaming, that this was all some cruel nightmare. But no, for after she pinched herself to assure her that it was not a dream, Glory walked over to Tsunami to ask what happened.

"What in the three moons is happening here?" Glory asked Tsunami, as venomously as she could. The seawing princess got the message and knew that it was not time for jokes. "I came over to say hello." She stated. "She decided to play chase, and as I am ever so kind-" Tsunami got a glare for that comment. "As I was saying." She began again. 

"She decided to chase me, and I agreed. So, I slowly jogged around, and she had a lot of fun. I've got to say Glory." Tsunami said. "Your dragonet is adorable to be around." This made Glory blush. "Thank Nami." She responded, thankful for her adopted sister's help. "Anyways." Tsunami cleared her throat as she resumed speaking. 

"She got a bit annoyed at me since I was always escaping her, so she took matters into her own hands." Now Tsunami was frowning. "She got annoyed at me, as dragonets do, and commanded a rock to fly up and hit me. So, it did."

Glory was stunned. This was amazing. Never in her life had she thought she would have a daughter, let alone one that was an animus. Only one question remained. Which side of the family did it come from?