ann rizuna x reader

Excitement seeped through your nerves as you waited for your girlfriend to enter the restaurant. Wearing a beautiful red dress, minimal makeup applied on your face, and of course, the ring she bought you two years ago. You smiled in anticipation, biting your lip as you await your lover's arrival.

"What can I get you, gorgeous?" A female with dreadlocks for hair asked, a stick clutched between her teeth as she grinned.

"I'm still waiting for someone. But can I have some wine, please?" You softly smiled at the woman, who nodded in agreement.

"Sure! I'll be right back." She bowed her head slightly before walking away.

You watched as her form disappeared in sight before looking down on your phone.

Y/N:
i'm already here :)

Y/N:
see you in a bit, baby!

It's been a couple of minutes and Ann still wasn't responding. You— being the understanding person that you are— decided to just be patient and wait, completely confident that Ann will come entering the restaurant sooner or later.

The waitress arrived, a wine in hand before pouring some on your glass.

"Enjoy your evening, ma'am." She saluted before chuckling.

"Thanks, you too." You grinned at her friendly attitude, waving slightly.

Your gaze landed upon the liquid that rested inside the wine glass, not wasting another second as you took a sip. The sensation of the wine gliding down your throat as you licked your lip, liking how it tasted on your tongue. And so you took another sip. Then another.

Until three hours passed by, no Ann came entering the restaurant.

You were feeling a bit tipsy, scoffing as you shut down your phone.

"What a bullcrap." You sighed in sorrow, looking at down at your red dress as you felt the tears brimming.

Fixing your things, you stood up. Your feet dragged you towards the exit, heels clacking as it made contact with the restaurant's marbled floor. You were definitely sad about the night's unfortunate surprise for you, and so as you walked towards your car, you couldn't help but cry, heart throbbing painfully against your chest.

You looked at yourself in the mirror of your car, closing your eyes tightly upon seeing the mascara that spread across your cheeks. Still crying, you took out some wet wipes inside your glove compartment, looking at the mirror once again, you watched yourself as you cried silently, wiping away the makeup on your face.

Silent cries were the worst.

The frustration and pain were too much to bear as of the moment, you couldn't move properly. You figured it wouldn't be the best option to drive while breaking down, and so, sparing yourself some couple of minutes, you cried silently to your heart's content.

Until you felt slightly better, slightly fine to travel home. Sniffing and wiping away the tears, you started your car's engine, driving away.

You sooner arrived at your house, completely drained. You limply dragged yourself infront of your door, unlocking before closing it. You sighed for what seemed like the nth time. You hurriedly went to your room, removing the dress before heading towards the bathroom to take a quick shower.

You were quiet on your own, drying your hair with a towel as you now sat on your soft bed. Your heart still hurt, still not believing she's capable of not even bothering to remember she, herself, asked you out on a date.

You were about to open your phone, but figured it'd be best to just ignore everything and rest. You wanted to sleep already.

That was the plan until a knock was heard on the front door.

Your brows furrowed and you immediately stopped drying your hair. You waited for another knock, thinking it was just a hallucination your mind was making up, but no, it was real. Someone is knocking.

You stood up before walking down, slowly approaching the door with a fastened heart beat. Your eye peeped through the mini hole on top of the door, feeling your chest tightened at the sight of the love of your life.

"Ann..." You whispered, watching how the woman looked anticipated and uneasy.

She was saying something, but you couldn't quite pick up the words. Then she pressed something on her phone before placing it beside her ear. She was calling someone. Presumably, you.

Sighing, you opened the door, a shocked expression on her face when she saw you.

"Now, what?" You whispered, no energy at all.

"I'm sorry." She breathed out, not knowing what to do, afraid to make a step forward. "I'm so sorry, Y/N, I had so much work to do—"

"It's okay." You smiled, a small one. It wasn't exactly the truth, but it has already been done now, no point in moping over it. "I understand..."

Ann shut her eyes tightly, feeling guilty as ever. You were the most understanding person she has ever met, that's one of the reasons why she fell for you, however, she doesn't want to abuse your capability to understand her all the time. She didn't want to abuse your pure self.

"I'm really sorry." She choked, her fingers ghosting over yours making you slightly jolt at the contact.

You missed her touch, you missed her beautiful face, you missed her scent; you missed everything about her in general.

"Kiss me."

You didn't have to tell her that twice. Ann held your waist, pulling you closer to her body as she molded her red lips with yours. You instantly cupped her cheeks, allowing her to do whatever it is she wants with your lips. Nibble, lick, bite. A sensation you dearly missed.

Her hands freely traveled anywhere she wanted, roaming them freely and without restraint.

She didn't want to pull away from the heated kiss, but you both needed to breathe at some point.

Chests heaving up and down, you gasped for air, clutching the woman's shirt as she tightly held your waist.

"I'm really sorry, I'll make it up to you, I promise." Ann whispered, bringing her forehead as she connected it with yours.

You felt warm again now that she's here. You felt happy.

"I know how you can make it up to me..." You trailed off.

"Say it, and I'll do it for you." Ann looked into your eyes, sincerity and genuine care visible through them.

"Bed." You wrapped your arms around her neck, smirking. "Right now."

"I like that." Ann muttered, connecting your lips together once more as she carried you effortlessly.

That night, she was true to her words, and you couldn't be more happy.

hello, how u guys doin'?? this is a request from gayonlyforyou, i hope you liked this one! if you want to submit a request, you can fill up the request form on my profile! stay safe and stay tuned! <3