niragi suguru x reader

"I'm telling you, we should just do the project at Arisu's place." Niragi grinned, slinging his arm around Arisu's shoulder.

"If this is your excuse to see my sister, then no can do, buddy." Arisu rolled his eyes, pushing the man away from him.

"Why not?" He whined.

"Because she hates you." Chishiya nonchalantly muttered, a bored gaze looking at Niragi's eyes.

"No, she doesn't." Niragi retaliated, then, he looked at Arisu with a worried expression. "Does she?"

Arisu smirked, shrugging.

"What the fuck? I thought what we had was special!"

"God, Niragi, you're so dramatic." Chishiya rolled his eyes in disgust.

"You're one to talk. And I'm not being dramatic, smartass, I'm just—"

"Move."

All boys flinched when a familiar voice echoed within their sense of hearing. You looked at them with an unamused expression, especially at the man who was standing right in front of you, blocking your way.

"Y/N? What are you still doing here?" Your brother asked. "I thought you already went home an hour ago?"

"Yeah, the council held a meeting and I had to attend. What are you still doing here?"

"Detention." Niragi and Arisu both stated in unison.

"Thought so." You scoffed. "Hey, Shun."

"Hey, Y/N." Chishiya smiled at you in which you returned wholeheartedly.

"Wow, when Chishiya greets you, you smile. But when I do, you scowl at me. What the hell is this favoritism?" Niragi frowned. "Do you really hate me that much?"

"Hate is a heavy word. No, I don't hate you." You patted his shoulder, a small smile ghosting your lips.

"You like me then?"

"I despise you." You gripped his shoulder tightly, still smiling. Niragi can feel his knees trembling at the contact.

"Oh, dad just texted, we need to go home now. No one's left at home." Arisu looked at you from his phone. You nodded, leaving the pained Niragi behind as you walked towards your brother like you didn't just abuse a grown man.

"Hajime went to work?"

"As always." Your brother replied.

"Why did I even ask?" You whispered, walking side by side. "Shun, do you think you can help me with chemistry?"

"Hm? Ah, is it the solving part?"

"Yeah, I wasn't able to understand it."

Chishiya was silent for a bit. "Maybe Suguru can help you with it."

"Me?"

"Him?"

"Yeah, he knows it. Matter of fact, he understood it better than I did. Right, Niragi?" The blond was doing the ravenette a favor.

You looked at Niragi, raising a brow. You weren't doubting Chishiya on this one, the said boy was indeed intelligent if only he wasn't an asshole.

"Well?" You waited for Niragi's response.

"Y-Yeah! Yeah, I can definitely help you with it." He smiled, grinning widely. "So, it's a study date then?"

"You wish." You rolled your eyes, walking right ahead to match your brother's pace.

Minutes later, the house came into view. You sighed, opening the gate before unlocking the front door. As you plopped down the couch, you could hear your brother complaining to his friends again.