The Ultimate Punishment

-White Sands Desert-

Finn raced through the sands of the White Sands Desert, his Water Wings were still visible on his back, as he looked left and right, To his right there was nothing but an ocean of white sand, while to his west, there was a large rocky hill formation, along with a few mines that apparently have been abandoned for the last several thousand years, even before the Great Mushroom War consumed the Planet at the time.

He then looks ahead and stops in his tracks as a large cloud of thick dust from the ground floated all around, his glowing blue eyes looking left and right until he realized that he was standing dead center in front of what appeared to be an abandoned western town, that looked like it was around since the 1800s, which ironically Finn seemed to recognize it, though in his heart he knew that the only reason that he could easily figure this out, was mainly because he is not human.

Finn looked around, with a look of caution, He for some reason sensed that something was not right, as he slowly walked into the shattered remains of the old western town, his water wings were completely coated with some dust, to the point that the blue liquid that was forming them appeared to turn a dark blue-greenish brown, but it was barely noticeable by Finn who was too concentrated on his surroundings. "Something is not right here," he thought as he slowly turned a corner looking left and right, "I feel like I am being watched." All of a sudden, Finn's suspicions would eventually become a reality when Finn heard what appeared to be the snap of an electrical charge, which caused him to quickly turn and fly up into the air, just narrowly missing an electric blast that was fired from out of nowhere.

Landing back on his feet, and his Oceanic blades forming, Finn looked left and right, trying to pinpoint the exact spot where the electric blast came from, he scanned the perimeter as best as he could until he was able to spot what appeared to be a white lit room within one of the abandoned structures. "Got ya." He snarled with a smirk as he was quick to respond with a blast of powerful ocean water from one of his swords as he sent it shooting into the house, causing the whole side of the structure to blow with the debris sizzling from electric currents, as Finn closed in and looked at it satisfied, with both swords on his back, however, something still didn't seem right, just one adversary? No, that couldn't be right.

Just then another sound caught Finn's eyes, he was quick to turn and with his clawed hand destroyed one of the Electrogians that were coming from behind, knowing that Finn was now in their line a large army of Electrogians charged at Finn, as Finn gritted his teeth, and yanked both his Oceanic swords from his back. "Come On Losers!" He barked as he charged them as well and smashed into the group of Electrogians as a heavy fight occurred in the center of the Townsquare. Knowing, that Electricity is his greatest weakness, and having to learn from his previous fight with Electroga several days ago, Finn launched coordinated range attacks on the Electrogians, of Insurrection, in hopes of keeping his distance, while at the same time, also watching the amount of water that he blasted at them, in hopes of his own attacks not being absorbed by the electric currents that would quickly race back and zap him in response.

At first, Finn was able to plow his way through multiple Electrogian Warriors that were armed with electric energetic spears and swords, but with each attack, he was able to do at both close range and long range, he didn't make it unscathed. In fact, with each attack, he conducted he still received electric shocks, which hurt him severely due to his element being water. Despite these small injuries that Finn was able to achieve, he still held his ground against what appeared to be endless waves of Electrogian attacks, but at some point, he started to get so overwhelmed that he used his water wings, which were thankfully still visible on his back to lift up in the air, in order to conduct hasty strafing runs through the use of severe water blasts all along the entire town, while all Electrogians that were range units began firing upon him.