Finn's Elemental Origin Discovered

While inside a specially designed room that was crafted with multiple medical placed type machines, Finn was shown sitting on a rocky while being experimented on by Princess Bubblegum, Flame Princess was sitting right next to him, with her hands folded on her lap, while Ice King entered the room with a large stack of papers. "I got the papers." He said while attempting to try and keep his balance. "Thank you Ice King," Princess Bubblegum stated while focusing on Finn's wounds, as she slowly tried to clean them. "Do me a favor and put them on the table right there." She then ordered as she pointed to a nearby table. "No problem." Ice King replied as he cautiously tried to make his way towards the table without dropping any of the papers.

"So PB, what exactly is this supposed to be for?" Finn asked, as he cocked an eyebrow with a large hint of confusion on both his face and his voice. "I'm sorry Finn, but ever since you went crazy we need to know a lot about these powers you suddenly received a week ago." Princess Bubblegum answered as she patted his head, before turning away for a second to gather a needle. "Finn can I get a sample of your Blood?" Princess Bubblegum then asked as Finn, just looked a little nervous at first. "Ugghhhh well. I guess." He eventually answered as he held his arm out, in order for her to inject the needle in.

"Thank you Finn. Just trust me, this will be done quick, I promise." Princess Bubblegum answered, as she slowly stuck the needle in, which Made Finn flinch a bit due to the pain. "It will be okay Finn." Flame Princess instructed as she placed a hand on his shoulder, which was able to relax the 16 year old. "Thanks Phoebe." He stated with a smile as he used his free hand to grasp her other hand on her lap. Flame Princess looked down for a second with a soft gasp, but smiled as she blushed, before slowly tightening her grip onto Finn's free hand.

Finn was constantly staring into the eyes of his ex girlfriend, that he had no idea that Princess Bubblegum was glaring from right behind her, in fact she was focused so much on her jealous glance that her hand accidently moved forward a bit causing Finn to groan in pain, "Ouch!" Snapping out of her glance, after realizing what she has done, Princess Bubblegum quickly looked down and noticed that the needle was now full, as she removed it from Finn's arm. "I'm so sorry Finn, but thank you for the DNA sample, now we can find out what happened to you." Princess Bubblegum said before getting up. "Whatever you do, Don't leave this Temple!" she order strictly before turning and quickly running out of the room, before Finn even had a chance to say a single word, Ice King just chuckled as she left before turning over to Finn and said, "Wow we, I think Candy Princess is a little Jelly of your Ex Finn." this small compliment caused both Finn and Flame Princess to chuckle for a bit.

"Ah she's cool Ice King, once she goes into her lab she'll forget all about it in not time." Finn contradicted with a smile on his face. "I hope your right kids." Ice King started off as he pointed towards the direction of the temporary lab that was located in the other room that Princess Bubblegum had just ran into, "Cause I mean I saw that look in her eyes, and she looked really jealous." Finn once again just held his hands up and said "Dude its cool, she will forget about me in no time just you wait."

Ice King just smiled and folded his arms across his chest before complementing. "Your right, I'm just saying that I'm not to sure if Bubblegum still approves of Flame Princess." Flame Princess just let out a big grunt while giving Ice King a whatever gesture with her hand. "Peecha" Flame Princess started off, "What can she do to me, she couldn't even beat me even if she wanted to." Flame Princess declared with a devious smirk on her face. Finn just smiled at the thought of a playful catfight between the Princess's but just then the thoughts of both Marceline and Jake being in trouble popped into his mind.