I Trusted YOU!!!

-In the Palace of Fire-

As Flame Princess was sitting in her throne room attending to her people, while at the same time giving advice to a young female Fire being who was attempting to try and reignite her boyfriend whose flames were weakening by an unknown cause, and is able to hand her a bottle of hot sauce, so that way it would help the young female being's boyfriend. After that the two shared a hug, and the young fire being ran out of the throne room, leaving Flame Princess to smile, however during the council Cinnamon Bun eventually arrives with shocking news featuring an Assault on the Fire Kingdom, and even arrived with a heavily wounded Flint, that was almost on the verge of being put out, "FLINT!" Flame Princess cried as she held her brother in her arms, looking into his eyes. "Phoebe... Get everyone... Out of here," his words were weak, as Flame Princess did whatever she could to try and give her brother strength to burn again, "He has gone Insane..." Flame Princess was horrified, but he couldn't figure out what he was talking about, before she could ask who, Flint passed out in her arms.

"Cinnamon Bun!" Flame Princess cried, as the Cinnamon Bun quickly raced to his queen's aide, "Get my brother to safety now!" Flame Princess ordered as she looked at everyone else. "Everybody get to the shelters now GO!" Everyone in the fire palace throne room quickly diverted in several directions exiting the room in various locations unknown to her that water is dripping from the Palaces roof. However just as Flame Princess is about to get up and investigate it herself, a large puddle of water soon formed from out of the blue, which sent her horrors, before she could react She is shocked only for the puddle of water to grow into a humanoid, figure with glowing blue eyes and a devilish grin on his face, until eventually being formed into Finn.

"Well well well. How do FP?" Finn said only for Flame Princess's eyes to go wide open, when she recognized the voice, despite the non human appearance to the figure. "F-Finn?" She asks worried as she approached him, only for her armor to enter his puddle. "What happened to You?!" She yelled in horror after the light from her body reveals his transformation. He doesn't say anything and instead with a smirk nothing unusual, lady, just having a bit of a party outside the Palace" Finn stated with smirk horrifying Flame Princess. "You?! You attacked camp Ignition?!" Flame Princess Screamed out of anger. "Oooooh your so hot when your Stupid." Finn stated with a chuckle showing no remorse in his actions.

" Finn stated with a chuckle showing no remorse in his actions