The Truth Will be Revealed

4 Hours have passed, before Flame Princess finally woke up in a large dungeon like room, as it was filled with multiple gadgets that were used for either torture or imprisonment based tactics, it was from these very tools, that were scattered ever...

4 Hours have passed, before Flame Princess finally woke up in a large dungeon like room, as it was filled with multiple gadgets that were used for either torture or imprisonment based tactics, it was from these very tools, that were scattered everywhere, that she could definitely tell that she was in a dungeon.

As she looked around horrified on where she ended up in, she couldn't help but finally speak up and break the silence that was crowding the entire dungeon, "What? Where am I?" She said to herself, only to realize that she was tied up, her arms were wrapped behind her back, her feet were clamped together and a large metal bar wrapped around her entire body, barley keeping her from bending or moving anywhere.

"What the heck happened?" She tried to increase her temperature in hopes of melting the metal off of her in order to free herself, but her tactic fails, when she realizes that the metal that is wrapped around her, wasn't even melting an inch. "What?" She stated in horror as she tried again, this time with even more hotter heat waves coursing through her body, as her eyes glowed yellow, only for the tactic to once again fail.

She sighed as she was about to try again, a sudden voice was heard coming from her left caught her attention. "Don't bother, its heat resistant FP." She looked fast and saw Finn who was sitting in what appeared to be giant looking tank that was full of water, with multiple clear view windows all around, except for the right side which appeared to have been a part of the wall to the dungeon. "Its indestructible, just like these glass frames that surround the two sides of my tank, we're not getting out of here any time soon." He declared as he was constantly staring towards the wall, and wasn't even making eye contact towards her what so ever.

Flame Princess felt as if a huge weight had been lifted off of her shoulders, she still had hatred and anger directed towards Finn after all the damage and death he plagued upon her Kingdom about a week ago, but yet she felt so relieved that he was okay. She just stared at him for a few seconds before Finn's glowing blue eyes eventually turned towards her, looking directly into here eyes. "Well It looks like you finally got what you deserved." Flame Princess stated as she glared at him. "Serves you right for all the damage you've done in the past week." Finn just huffed at her words and looked away. "Says you, the girl that broke my heart over a stupid mistake that I did like what? 3 years ago." He snorted before he looked at her once again, showing no signs of emotion, not even anger. "I tried to make things right with us, I tried to apologize, and make things work between us, but you were the one that decided to treat me like garbage, when we tried to get your throne back, so don't go blaming anything on me, I am a villain because of how you princess's act every day." Finn declared with a snort, but surprising wasn't showing any emotion in his voice whatsoever. "If you see one Princess, you see them all," Finn then finished off, as he turned his head for a second.

Flame Princess just glared, she felt a mixture of both anger and sorrow, he was right about some of the things, ever since Finn's crush on Princess Bubblegum had gone down hill, and his relationship with her ended 3 years ago, she could actually feel why he was the person he was right now, but to her that was still no excuse for him to have taken his tantrums on the innocent, who had done nothing wrong to him. "So that's your excuse?!" She barked as Finn turns his gaze back to her and just gives her a face of annoyance. "You used your failing times on trying to make Princess Bubblegum yours, and your relationship failing with me as a point to turn yourself this way?! How Could YOU?!" She screamed angrily as she locked eyes at Finn's. "I lost my entire Kingdom because of you! You even destroyed my family crown, right in front of me! And you nearly Killed my Brother!" she then added as lava tears then began to form in her eyes, as she was taking most of her anger out on Finn now, knowing that they were now restrained and that they had no possible way to do things to each other.