Duel of the Ex Lovers

As Flame Princess trekked through the fields on her way to the Flooded Grasslands, hundreds of thoughts and memories of Finn popped up in her mind

She constantly had many questions in her head, and didn't entirely know how or what she was going to do once her and Finn cross paths, but she did know that she was going to make the rogue 16 year old pay dearly for a ht he has done to her kingdom.

however despite the intense anger, and feelings of nothing more then pure hatred coursing through her fiery veins, apart of her wanted to try and come convince Finn to stop, and turn himself into the royals of Ooo. 

She didn't know why, but she truly felt as if she really could be the key into opening the eyes of her rogue ex boyfriend, as she constantly was able to remember Princess Bubblegum's I words.

 She then stopped in her tracks before taking a deep breath and muttered to herself, "Finn why are you this way?" That's all she. an ask herself, as she looked out at the flooded grasslands.

The entire region was quiet, the once beautiful grasslands that were once beautiful, and filled with exotic grass, was now muddy and flooded into a wetland. Just the sight of this made Flame Princess, sick to her stomach, but she knew if she was going to confront Finn, she would have to try and be strong, and make her way through the wetlands, otherwise she could end becoming more and more depressed, on seeing the damage caused by her ex-boyfriend.

By now the sky had changed from a once beautiful blue sky, into a blood red and black colored sky. To Flame Princess, just seeing the sight of this demonic looking sky filled her with even more anger, as she stepped through the now wet covered marshlands, being as. 

After trekking carefully through the flooded grasslands, flame princess, then noticed a figure standing in the center of the wetlands looking up at the mountains. Flame Princess's anger sparked again, she knew just exactly what and who that figure was. "FINN!" Flame Princess cried out in anger as she watched the 16 year old slowly turn his gaze towards flame princess, until his glowing light blue eyes were locked onto her glowing yellow eyes.

"You again?" Finn started off completely unamused, "Looks like you are just begging to be nothing but wet ashes" he then finished off with an insult as he grinned at her, while the young fire queen huffed in anger, she couldn't take it anymore, sh...

"You again?" Finn started off completely unamused, "Looks like you are just begging to be nothing but wet ashes" he then finished off with an insult as he grinned at her, while the young fire queen huffed in anger, she couldn't take it anymore, she just had to know why Finn would become the monster he was right now. "Why Finn?! Why would you do this to me, and All of Ooo?!" she screamed angrily with her fists clenched tightly as she eyed the boy her same age that just continued to stare at her from the far center of the flooded Grasslands.