III

"Nior! I've been trying to reach you for a whi-" I cut him off immediately.

"I thought I told you not to text or call me Eugene, you better have a good fucking excuse to why you are, knowing I have meetings and knowing you cheated on me, you piece of shit." I was definitely pissed off with him, Lina got into the car while I stayed outside.

"Nior.. I didn't mean it, you know I didn't mean it. I love you so much and I'd do anything for you." He said, my nose scrunched up and I honestly was disgusted.

"I may have loved you but that little feeling I had for you is gone Eugene so stop calling my phone." I rolled my eyes as I hung up on him and got into the car.

"What's next Lina?" I didn't waste my time talking about him, she smiled at me.

"You don't have anything else today, just need to get you a place Eugene doesn't know of. And protection, he's fucking crazy." She huffed and I chuckled and started the car.

"Yeah he is, we'll go back to your places and to look around for a place that should be ready by.. Thursday." I hummed, she nodded.  

"Let me see your phone." Lina interrupted my thoughts, I handed it to her without a second thought.

"I may or may not have almost texted someone." I peaked over at her before focusing on the road again.

"Lina.." I mumbled, she smiled innocently.

"You know one of your favorite rappers.. E.K.." she started, I gasped.

"No you didn't!" I yelled before parking at her house.

"I didn't! Not yet anyway. I need you to think of a good song he'd be good in!" She yelled back.

I fidgeted in my seat, "Linaaa you can't put me on the spot like this! This is E.K. we're talking about. I had a huge crush on him when we were teens! When I had braces, for heavens sake!" I yelled back at her, she smirked at me.

"That's the point." I blushed. "Lina! I'm barely single!" I yelled once again, she laughed at me.

I huffed as I took back my phone and looked at what she was gonna write to him. I had been following him when I first started becoming bigger and he even followed me back.

He only followed his friends and band but all of a sudden I was there too and Lina wouldn't stop talking about how cool I was. My page was full of my songs or pictures of me and Lina or whatever. Yet soon enough, we followed each other on all socials. Even snap chat.

It took me a minute to think.

"I'm not ready, I have to make it." I said, she giggled and nodded then got out of the car.

"Then let's go make it! Hurry!" She was excited for me to finally reach out to my high school through college crush.

I puffed out my cheeks and got out of the car then followed her inside her house myself. "I wanna work on one before I reach out to him."

She smiled, "Sure, need some help?" She asked, I nodded and took out a notebook from one of her bookshelves.

I thought for a second. I started writing whatever came to mind then smiled.

"Yep this is the one! Let's go to the studio tomorrow to test it out." I said, she nodded with a big smile.

Since we spent most of our time with Luffy and Soul King, plus the new song that took forever to rhyme, we were pretty tired so we went to sleep quite early. And honestly, it had only been a day yet you felt a lot better than you have in the last 3 years.