XIII

"You did good, I wouldn't have expected someone like you to do such a thing. Especially to a man like him." Kid praised me, I blushed and shoved his smirking face away though he didn't budge.

I looked over at Killer who's now maskless. "You really did Nior, I didn't expect you to be such a woman.. No offence."

I giggled. "All good, I get that a lot. Especially from Kid. Once I found out his little secret, I told him mine. But now I'm sure Bege will tell the world that Nior D. Cat is back and alive." I said with an eye roll. "I need to smoke, I'm so tired of today." I sighed and walked out the door, leaving the two stunned men.

"You smoke?!" They yelled in sync, I rolled my eyes again.

"Occasionally, I don't do it a bunch but I have whenever I'm stressed or just exhausted." I said to the men who caught up with me.

"You really do learn something new everyday." Kid sped up, Killer nodded in agreement.

All three of us got into the elevator and went to the first floor. "Lina is gonna kill me." I mumbled to myself, the two men chuckled.

"When you gonna smoke?" Kid asked, I quirked a brow.

"Why? Are you interested?" I smirked at his now little blushy cheeks.

The elevator dinged, I walked out first and got a bunch of looks from his crew. I was well known but I honestly feel bad for Kid, he was gonna get a lot of questions. I waved at Wire who waved back with a smile. Killer stopped walking to let us talk and thank God for that.

"Make sure you tell your crew, don't keep secrets from them." I told him, he nodded.

"Oh and.." he opened the door for me to walk out past the bodyguards who tensed once again.

"After our little date tomorrow, we can smoke, I'd like to have our date first. I'll wait till then." I smiled, he smirked and nodded.

"Alright." Was all he said.

I stopped in front of the motorcycle I was using.

"Be careful." He warned, I gave him a smile.

"Of course, don't be so worried." I wrapped my arms around his neck, his hands went to my waist.

I could tell that took the bodyguards off guard, they didn't hear our little chat? Eh. None of my business.

"I'm not worried, just.." He grunted with a small blush on his cheeks, I giggled and kissed his red cheek.

"Next time I kiss your cheek, keep the lipstick on. Don't smudge it off." I basically ordered, he chuckled.

"It was tacky, what'd you expect me to do?" He asked, I smiled. "Keep it on. Duh." I chuckled at his eye roll. "Go. Lina will kill you." He reminded, I smiled at him and grabbed my helmet.

"Keys please." I ordered from the bodyguard who came up to me and held it out for me.

I took it with a thank you and started the motorcycle. "You on a motorcycle excites me." Kid admitted, I smirked.

"Trust me, it shouldn't. I'm a crazy driver." I admitted next. He chuckled and waved me off as I drove away.

His smirk disappeared right after as he went inside to be met with his men looking at him with weird faces. Heat, Wire, and Killer had to keep them from touching him or he'd explode.. literally.

"It's Catty Nior, she's Nior D. Cat. That's all I will tell you, ask them for more. I've got shit to do so don't bother me."

Back to me, I got home to be met with a very irritated Lina. I managed to put on my ring before she saw my white hair, I need to tell her before it's too late. I sighed and pulled her inside, not even letting her ask me a thing or say a thing.