X

Finally the red head hugged me back, the 3 men looked even more surprised to see him hug me back. I gave us some space when I felt my phone buzz. His hands stayed on my side as I pulled out my phone from my purse and mentally groaned.

"What do you want? Do you know how many times I've told you to fuck off?"

"Nior.. just talk to me. We can talk it out." The one and only Eugene said on the phone.

I guess Killer and the two others took that as their queue to leave the room to let me talk. I pinched my nose and leaned my head onto Kid's chest, he didn't move a muscle and just let me talk on the phone.

"If I have to keep repeating myself, I'm gonna get fucking pissed off Eugene."

I felt Kid stiff, I removed my hand from my face and onto his chest to calm him a little.

"Nior.. I didn't want to come to this but if you don't at least try to talk to me.. I'll release your identity." He threatened, I froze but calmed myself.

"Talk Eugene, you have 5 minutes." I said, Kid's hand rubbed my back.

"Who's E.K.?" He said, I smirked widely.

"What's it to you? Why you worried about who I'm with?" I asked, I heard him growl. Barf. (🐺)

"You better not be fucki-" I cut him off.

"Don't worry about who I'm fucking, you're the one who fucked my fan. You're embarrassing yourself by trying to talk to me." I told him.

He definitely didn't like that. "I still miss you Nior.. you can't just move on--" I cut him off again.

"Pfft, yes I can?" I giggled dryly. "Are you done? I'm bored." I said dryly clearly annoyed with him.

"I'll release your identity Nior! You said I had five minutes!" He yelled into the phone.

"Release it, you know what would happen Eugene?" I asked.

I could tell he was scared now.

"I'm sure you wouldn't want.. Garp, Luffy.. Ace.. Sabo.. Dragon.. Whitebeard.. E.K... and myself coming after you, would you?" I asked, I looked up at Kid's smirking face. 

He went quiet.

"Mhm, so don't call me again. I'm tired of you and your cries and threats, they're dumb." I said.

"Nior if you!--" I hung up and tossed my phone to the L shape couch Heat and Wire were sitting on.

"You did good, I didn't know you had that much 'protection'." Kid smirked and held me closer.

"You learn something everyday. And I know my way around things, if he even thinks about doing anything like that, he'd die." I said honestly.

He chuckled and slowly let me go though it seemed like he didn't want to. I smiled and gave us some room then held his hand in mine. I pulled him with me to grab my purse and throw my phone in it before walking out of his studio room. I looked around the large entry like it was a museum. It was really cool so I might as well!

I crouched down at a cute sculpture of a robot that kinda looked out of place but still somehow fit in.

"It's so cute." I said to myself as I picked it up and turned to Kid who looked dazed straight at me.

I tilted my head a little, he shook his head and smirked down at me then looked at the robot I was holding carefully.

"Did you buy it?" I asked.

"No.. uh.. I made it.." he mumbled, I blinked a couple of times.

"You did a good job! It's really cute." I complimented then put it back in its rightful place, I missed the red heads blush though.