Jiraiya Sensei...

So before I start this story just to clarify some things in THIS story. Naruto and Sasuke have been in a relationship for 3 years and Jiriya Sensei died in battle. It's basically bout how Naruto copes and suffers his senseis loss and Sasuke hasn't left the village. Xx Chilli

It was a warm summers day in Konoha and Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke were just returning home from a mission they had been sent on, they were going to the Hokages office to report they're mission. "Dobe can you walk any slower?" Sasuke teased as Naruto walked tiredly behind the group "well it's been a long week and my legs are hurting!" Naruto pouted, Sasuke slowed his pace and picked Naruto up and put him on his back "Sasuke! What the hell?!" Naruto yelped as he got hoisted up "well baby your tired so I'll help." He smirked "ok hurry up love birds!" Sakura called from the frount of them "Yeah, yeah we're coming!" Naruto said as he snuggled his face into sasukes neck "thank you.." Naruto whispered to his lover "all good sweetheart." Sasuke whispered back Naruto got flustered at the name Sasuke had just called him but he did admit he did love it very much. After walking awhile to the Hokage office they fineally arrived, as they opened the door they were greeted by a large number of people. Tsunade sitting at her desk, Fukasaku, Kakashi Sai, Shizune and some other frogs chatting. "Uh is everything ok?" Naruto said getting off sasukes back "Naruto.." Tsunade said while whipping her tears "What's happened Hokage-Sama?" Sakura said Sasuke standing there just as confused "Naruto I'm afraid Jiraiya Sensei had died in battle.." Fukasaku said in a croaky old voice. Sakura and Sasuke gasped and it but Naruto laughed it off "What, no it's not true guys nice prank!" He said feeling Broken hoping that whatever the old toad has just said was a lie. "I wish it was a joke too but unfortunately it isn't.." said the old toad again. Naruto just stood there in shock tears starting to stream down his face all of a sudden memory's of him and his sensei started popping into his head, the time under the tree, the missions they went on together. Naruto broke down in tears and his knees gave way. Everyone in the room started to cry again. Sasuke ran over and hugged his lover tightly trying to comfort him. Naruto let out a horrid scream/yell, and everyone cried even harder Tsunade trying to keep it together but failed when she heard the scream of Naruto. He grabbed sasukes shirt and cryed into it. Sasuke picked him up and sat him infount of him holding his head and walking out of the office. "Shh it's ok Naruto..." Sasuke rubbed his head and massaged his head a bit Naruto was to worked up to even speak. "Wh-y w-w-ould she l-let -hi-m go?" Naruto cryed harder into Sasuke. "I don't know I'm sure he is in peace now..." Sasuke said hugging him tighter. Sasuke walked to Naruto's house and layed him down on the bed, he layed down beside him. "Shh baby it's ok.." Sasuke rubbed his back. After a few minutes of comforting Naruto finally calmed down and fell asleep. Sasuke got up quietly trying not to wake up his precious blonde and went to get him in some comfortable clothes. He then had a shower himself then slipped in bed with his sweats on and nothing else on while Naruto was in some shorts and nothing else aswell. They both fell asleep...

Time skip--

After a few hours the raven woke up and went down stairs to make Naruto some Raman hoping it might brighten his day the slightest and a cup of warm hot chocolate. He came back up and placed it gently in the night stand. He gently woke his blonde with a kiss on the cheek and some loving words. He slowly opened his eyes and sat up. "Hey sweetheart I made you some Raman and some hot coco." Sasuke said carresing his cheek. "Thanks..." Naruto said quietly and reached over to grab the Raman, he slowly ate it and drank the drink Sasuke just sat beside him comforting him. Sasuke looked at his blonde it seemed all emotion from him as completely left him and the sparkle in his eyes were faded. "It's okay sweetheart I'm sure he is in peace now and I bet Hokage-sama didn't know this would happen I'm sure if she knew she wouldn't of sent him..." "no one knew this would happen..." he stated at his lap "but it still hurts..." Naruto said putting the cup of ramen in the bedside table and laying back down. "I know. Everyone has lost someone Naruto... but you know what makes it less sad and I know it doesn't seem like it right now but.. it's the memory's you spend with that special someone that you hold close to your heart... even thought he's gone from our sight it does not mean he's gone from our hearts. And it tells us to enjoy the memory's you have with people because everyone has there time one day. I love you so much Naruto and I 100% understand how you feel, you feel like there's no way out, you feel trapped by darkness you can't find your way out of it but you have to keep fighting to see the light again." Sasuke said thoughtfully kissing his cheek "Naruto started to cry again and he hugged Sasuke tightly "thank you Sasuke for understanding... I love you..." Naruto said and layed back down to fall asleep so did the raven. Sasuke kissed him tenderly on the lips and then spooned him.

Couple weeks later...-

A ring was heard at the door and it was immediately opened by none other then Naruto Uzumaki. "Hey naruto, we come to check on you and see how your going.." Sakura said with the gang standing beside her. "Yeah Naruto it's not been the same without you!" Kiba said as he smiled lightly. "Babe who is it?" A yell was heard from inside the house "the gang." Naruto lightly shouted back. Sasuke came over and rested his hands on Naruto's waist "oh hey guys." Sasuke said as he lightly waved "hey sasuke." Neji said "so Naruto how are you? You haven't been out in a couple of weeks and he were getting worried..." Hinata said sadly "I've been ok.." Naruto said lightly while giving a fake smile. He was getting better but still sad as ever. Sasuke noticed this and hugged him "Naruto if you ever need to talk we're always open, if you wanna go out for a meal or just hang out we're always here, ok?" Sakura said giving a reassuring smile and everyone hugged the blonde "thanks guys." He smiled lightly this time not a fake smile but a genuine one. "We better get going, bye guys." Everyone said before Naruto shut the door. "It's ok Naruto" Naruto hugged Sasuke and Sasuke kissed Naruto deeply "yeah I know..." Naruto said

The end!

Another one down! I struggled to find the right words for this but I feel like I did pretty well! Thanks Xx Chilli 💜