The royal Party

Hey guys just before you start reading the story this story with Sasunaru is based in the olden age with the balls and kingdoms and ect sorry if it's not that good I don't have any exsperince writing oldenday story's. Hehe Xx Chilli 💜

"Naruto honey! Help me try on this dress for tonight!" His mum called from her bedroom down the hall"Yeah mum coming!" Naruto said as he got off his bed and walked through the corridors of the kingdoms to his mothers lush bedroom. Naruto spotted his mother struggling to do up the back of her dress and chuckled a bit "Naruto this isn't funny I actually can't do it up!" His mum said while struggling "Yeah it is!!" Naruto laughed even harder as he did up here back "ah! There we go much better." His mum said in a accomplished voice. Kushina wore a cream dress with lace flowers on it.

What she tryed on ^

What she tryed on ^.^

"What do you think about this one love? To fancy it just right?" She said while looking in the mirror. "Hmm I think it looks good. Along with the 100 others you have already tryed on." Naruto rolled his eyes and sat on her bed "No I think this is the one!" She put up a finger and continued to twirl around. "Honey you need to really go find a suit for tonight too it's not everyday where you invite your brother kingdom over for a party. Along with 100 others!" She said happily "Yeah I know.. but Sasuke.. I hate him he's so annoying I don't get why HE has to come over..." Naruto yelled "Son don't raise your voice at me! You know that sasukes dad is your fathers best friend and business partner and we are family kingdoms that are reunited. If you have an issue sweet just don't hang out with him for the night. Aren't you going with Hinata to the ball anyway?" Kushina said as she put her hands on her hips and giving Naruto a angry look. "Yeah I guess so..."

Tonight was the night where all kingdoms and domains around Konoha came in for a party with the Uzumaki compound Including the Uchiha domain... The Uchihas and Uzumaki have been friends for years but the 2 youngest sons don't seem to get along very well.

"Shizune!" Kushina said "Yes lady Kushina?" She said while bowing "Shizune is to take you to the fitting room and get suited into a nice tux whatever Color you may choose is up to you but please make it be a black or orange or something like that please will you?" His mother said pointing to the door while smiling Naruto waved as he walked out with Shizune "how are you today Mr Uzumaki?" Shizune said "Shizune you know you don't have to call me that." Naruto gave a reassuring smile. "Well... ok then" she sighed as they arrived at the fitting room "Hello Mr Uzumaki I am guessing you're looking for a suit for tonight?" The man said while bowing "Yep let's get right to it please I have to meet a few people that are early for tonight for the party." The blue eyed man said. "What Color are you going for young master?" "Hmm I'm thinking a dull orange." Naruto said the man immediately got to work measuring the suit for the blonde.

A few minutes later-

"Ok young master your suit should be done at 4 just before everyone starts arriving." He said with a bow "Thank you." Naruto said as he walked out of the room and down the corridors to the office where his dad was working. "Dad can I talk to you?" Naruto said as he sighed and sat down in one of the chairs. "Hmm yes son, what do you need?" He said putting his glasses down and looking at the blonde "Dad why does the Uchiha's have to be invited? You know I don't like them..." Naruto pleaded "No You just don't like Sasuke you like it's Itachi and the parents just fine. Just don't hang out with him. But I am asking if you try to be nice... just for tonight please i don't want any intruptions like the last few parties whete you 2 knocked over the great stone dragon in a fight because he stole your drink..." Minato said as he sat back in his chair a bit angry "Ok then, JUST for tonight" Naruto said and got up and left to his room. 'Me being friends with the Uchiha's son, eh let's see how that goes. Can't imagine he would even want anything to do with me. But I feel like I should have a few drinks tonight considering I'm almost 19 to just feel a little better about the whole thing...' Naruto thought.