Part 19 - 11, 12, Not 13, 14 (Side 1 - 82? I Don't Do Maths)

Fluff

Character:

Lay

Suho

Chen

Xiumin

Sehun

Chanyeol

'That's why we choose to celebrate together'

796 words

"What, what? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Their youngest look at him for a while before answering. "Hyung, I thought you have returned to your hometown?"

"Yah, Sehun." he scoffs. "Can't I stay here longer? I know that my work here is done. But I don't want to go back, at least not until next week. Let me stay for this week, okay?"

"Just joking. You can stay here as long as you want" Sehun laughs.

"Okay. Alright, guys. So.... How's the preparation so far? Oh wait, does everyone heard the plan already? Who was not here during yesterday's training?" Suho starts the conversation.

"Me." Chanyeol stops and thinks for a while. "Umm, I mean, me, Y/N, Baekhyun, D.O. and Kai" but Suho hits him on his arm.

"Of course, they are not meant to be here. Oh, I mean except Baekhyun. We still need Baekhyun too. We just need to exclude Y/N, D.O. and Kai, but we still need to include Baekhyun" Suho explains.

"But he is still serving" Chanyeol interrupts.

"I know. Just make it like last time, gather round and discuss with him...."

"Yah! Yah! Not my house again. Not at my house again!" Xiumin disrupts Suho's conversation this time, making the other members laugh.

"Hyung, but your house is, clean and spacious" Sehun pouts.

"Clean your house then!" Xiumin's response makes the members continue to laugh.

"Wait, so, are we going to continue or not?" Chen laughs, then looks at the time. "I mean, if you need to include Baekhyun, you better ask him to come tonight" he continues.

"Come where? At my house again?" Xiumin stares at Chen.

"Hyung" Chen laughs alone this time. "I don't know. Maybe it's time we go to our leader's house? Since he's the one with the plan?"

Everyone stares at Suho this time.

Suho exchanges look with them as well.

Silent.

"Fine, fine! I will call Baekhyun to drop by my house, and gather around at my house, tonight" Suho finally surrenders, while the members cheer.

"Oh, by the way.... Kyungsoo called me this morning" Lay opens another topic. "He directly asked me if I can stay until this weekend, and asked why nobody remembered his birthday."

Hearing Lay, the members smile.

"It's not that we have forgotten their birthdates, but this year, coincidently, Kai's birthday falls on the weekend. While D.O.'s birthday was two days before Kai, and Y/N's birthday was a week before the two" Suho explains.

"Yup. So.... Since one of their birthdays falls on the weekend, I think we should celebrate their birthday at the same time. I mean, well, we should be economical too...." Xiumin adds.

"I agree too. Plus, I won't be staying long here, so better to celebrate together before I return to my hometown" Lay agrees.

"True. Also, Baekhyun is also still in the military, so it's not easy to celebrate their birthday separately like last time" Chanyeol also agrees with them.

"Yeah.... We are so full with our solo projects and all" Sehun word seems unfinished, making them look at him.

"You mean, you and Kai soon will be enlisted and then you cannot celebrate your birthdays at least for the next 2 years?" Chen takes a guess, and they can see Sehun slowly grins.

"Okay, so.... Y/N is on the 11th, Kyungsoo Hyung is on the 12th, no one is on the 13th, but Kai Hyung is on the 14th...." Sehun tries to calculate.

"Sehun." Suho pats Sehun's shoulder. "You do realise we sometimes use metaphors, sometimes, right?" but Sehun gets confused. "Wait, not 11th too? So, what.... 15th? 16th? Wait.... 82... Aigoo, I don't do maths" he gets more confused. Suho laughs.

"Y/N was born on the 11th day of Christmas, actually" Xiumin explains the situation. But again, as we said just now, these three birthdays are close to each other, not like one at the beginning of the month and the other at the end of the month, so that's why we choose to celebrate together, to be more economical" he continues.

"Wow.... 11th day of Christmas? Like the song?" Sehun gets curious. "So, when is that, 4th?"

"Yup," Chen answers this time. "Y/N is more special. She's the 11th day of Christmas girl, and also the New Year's girl. Though, well it does not fall on either 25th December or 1st January, but yeah, her birthday falls in that area. Wow.... Baekhyun is so lucky to have her in his life" the rest of the members agree with Chen.

"Well, alright. Let's go home and gather again tonight at my house. Meanwhile, I need to call Baekhyun about this plan too. See you guys later" Suho ended the short gathering and the members promise to gather again later tonight.

To be continued....

Uploaded on: 12th January 2023