Part 85 - Love Shot (Side 2 - Doesn't Feel Like 16 Minutes)

Fluff

Character:

Baekhyun

Reader

'I don't want to starve since I think we won't be able to go home before midnight.'

502 words

The husband and wife are having a productive day at their workplace today. Since both of you have a similar office hour schedule, both of you end your working shift at the same time. As soon as you are done with your working hours, you pack your table and let the unfinished work for tomorrow. You grab your phone and send a message to your husband, Byun Baekhyun, that you are ready to go home. In just a few minutes, your husband sends a reply to you asking you to just wait at the campus.

Since your husband is the one who drives today, you patiently wait for your husband to arrive. You make sure your office room has locked and wait around the faculty campus lobby. As you wait, some students who passed by carefully bid goodbye to you as well. You bid them goodbye as well and ask them to go home safely. Not long after, your husband arrives.

"Hubby!" you kiss him as soon as you get in the car. He smiles brightly.

"How's your work today?" he asks you while start focusing on the road.

"Good! How about you?"

"Not bad" you both let out a laugh at his answer. "Let's make today more productive by going to the performance" your husband continues.

Both of you arrive home before half past five. As soon as you enter the house, your husband takes something from his bag. "I pack food for us to eat now. Let's eat before going there. I don't want to starve since I think we won't be able to go home before midnight."

"But, shouldn't we move now? The traffic will be heavy, now it is time for office workers and other people to go home. It doesn't feel like 16 minutes to arrive there when there is heavy traffic" you wonder.

"Hmm...." your husband thinks for a moment. "I think if we go out before 7, we should arrive there before 8. Besides, you have clearance since they have given you a backstage pass, right?"

"I don't think I need a backstage pass" as you get closer to your husband. "You are my whole stage pass. Just show your face to the security or to the manager and we are clear to go" you giggle as you pat your husband's chest softly. He likes what he just experienced; as he smiles brightly, he hugs you and kisses you dearly.

"Well, now you know, let's eat first. I don't want to see my wife having a stomach ache or starving on our way to see them" you agree with your husband and have a quick meal together.

After that, you and your husband have a quick shower and change your office work clothes, while putting on light make-up.

"Right on time...." your husband is glad when both of you are ready before 7. "Are you ready?" you nod at your husband's question.

"Let's go now. I hope the traffic won't be as heavy as earlier."

To be continued....

Uploaded on: 30th January 2023